WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Say Fuck America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reqium

Tenderony
gehtfuct said:
Requim:The Birthday Massacre thing.
The music was cool as FUCK.But what the hell was that shit about anyway?
What do you mean? they're a Goth band from Toronto. Other then that. Shrug Their band is fucken awesome.

Reqium

Tenderony
gehtfuct said:
Ahhh.You dont want that.You'd be part of our retarded paradice.
Besides,you can smoke pot there,duuuuude. :p
Heh, Im not one to smoke it. But yeah your pretty much free to have it. But no sharing. Ps. If you want some good shit go to BC.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:
He also wants to censor us. It's only a matter of time till he starts focusing on forums and message boards. Then we'll have to say F##K Bush, or risk being fined by the FCC.

Well don't vote for GW next time...promised ?

Freedom of speach....democraty....these words don't mean shit anymore in your country. GW gave these words the value of zero. He is violating allready the privacy of people who are visiting his website. But that counts for Kerry too.

What is the FCC and what do they do ?

Lawdawg428

Ranter
the FCC is the Federal Commnuications Commision they over look all boradcast for the american poeple so that our children are not exposed to nasty language and foul behavior. they are the fucking nazis of the government fucking ass holes, ever scence the super bowl they have been complete cock suckers. howard stern off the air Bubba the love sponge off the air, bob and tom still on the air but being censored every other fuicking minut by a group of ass clowns fucking fuckers

awww fuck it

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuckyouimright said:
I found this site and thought of this as heaven. I love cursing, fighting, and usually get really into it. And I know one subject I'm really into, America. Many people think America is this free place with freedom and peace and love.

1. Why the fuck is Sadam going on trail?
2. Why the fuck is there nothing on the news about Osma?
3. Why the fuck is bush are president?
etc. etc.

I think Bush is the most bullshit president we had, he fucked up so many fucking times. Why the fuck am I paying 40 bucks for gas when two years ago I was paying half that? He is getting that oil from Iraq, everyone knows that. And he uses it to take all of our money. I am ashamed of America and Today (July 4) will be burning my flag. :cool:
I dont think Bush has as much to do with this as you think he does. he is a poster bitch without very much power. someone else pulls the strings, congress, ect.

also, if you dont remember correctly, he has put caps on the prices of gas. its the fucking oil companies, dipshit. They are making more money now than ever before.

blame where blame is due.

And burning the flag just makes you disrespectfull to all of the people who DIED for you to have a nice home. If yo9u think it is so bad here why dont you go carve out a living in the fucking middle east or africa, you whiny little bitch.

What are you doing to make your country a better place other than bitching in here?

morelos

lexicon incognito
dustinzgirl said:
I dont think Bush has as much to do with this as you think he does. he is a poster bitch without very much power. someone else pulls the strings, congress, ect.
yeah, i know. i'm kinda torn between daddy, karl rove, and dick cheney. does it matter who? "they" are the president.

dg said:
also, if you dont remember correctly, he has put caps on the prices of gas. its the fucking oil companies, dipshit. They are making more money now than ever before.
which oil companies? condi rice's oil company? dick cheney's oil companies? the bush family's oil companies? dipshit. it's american oil companies, not foreign ones.

dg said:
blame where blame is due.
i blame you for your ignorance and refusal to connect dots.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
which oil companies? condi rice's oil company? dick cheney's oil companies? the bush family's oil companies? dipshit. it's american oil companies, not foreign ones.

~ dan ~
You forgot to mention that the American oil companies are turning record profits as we speak. Anyone who doubts that can look at any reputable business or stock related site. The figures speak for themselves.

Exxon/Mobil up .07 16% past year trend 07/07/2004

Check that chart.

:thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
You forgot to mention that the American oil companies are turning record profits as we speak. Anyone who doubts that can look at any reputable business or stock related site. The figures speak for themselves.
word. i didn't forget; i thought it was obvious. it's weird how differently they think in texas. "I don't care about them fuzzy washington numbers."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
yeah, i know. i'm kinda torn between daddy, karl rove, and dick cheney. does it matter who? "they" are the president.
yes, that was my point.

hich oil companies? condi rice's oil company? dick cheney's oil companies? the bush family's oil companies? dipshit. it's american oil companies, not foreign ones.
All the oil companies. Period.

Not too sure what you are talking about here. Why suddenly so vicious? Also, by its definition, how can you blame someone for thier ignorance? If you are going to be blameful, then blame me for my misinterpretation of the facts, as I would blame you for your misinterpretations. Seriously, none of us knows what is really going on and we never will, we can simply eat the scraps that cnn throws us and come to a conclusion. it is similar to the bible, your version may not match mine (that is an example, I am not equating anything to religion) but will still have the same overall effect: the world is getting more and more fucked and people like us are stomped on in increasing ratios daily.

I blame anyone who is too lazy or too uncaring to lift a hand to help others, as in the poor, the hungry, the illiterate.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
how could you say that? I will agree that America has gotten us into some really fucked up shit, but dont bite the hand that feeds you. I'm very patriotic, but i'll let the anti-Bush joke go, because there funny, and the Dick Cheney ones slide also, but to anyone who says fuck America, go live in Korea, and then say America sucks.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i agree with squirrel. although, these "administrators" we didn't even elect need to fucking leave. now.

morelos

lexicon incognito
dg said:
Not too sure what you are talking about here. Why suddenly so vicious? Also, by its definition, how can you blame someone for thier ignorance? If you are going to be blameful, then blame me for my misinterpretation of the facts, as I would blame you for your misinterpretations. Seriously, none of us knows what is really going on and we never will, we can simply eat the scraps that cnn throws us and come to a conclusion. it is similar to the bible, your version may not match mine (that is an example, I am not equating anything to religion) but will still have the same overall effect: the world is getting more and more fucked and people like us are stomped on in increasing ratios daily.
see, this is why you're extremely well worth talking to. you, cl, maxpower, voiceofreason, and a few others are fun to discuss issues with.

honestly, ignorance is easier to blame than stupidity. ignorance can be changed; thus, it's a choice. be it an active choice (i'm exposed to learning but i try to avoid it) or a passive one (i'm not exposed to learning and i don't try to change that), ignorance is chosen.

we all know what's going on. many of us are try not to read cnn or other american 'news' sources for the international conflict. but the world IS getting more and more fucked up, and i'm getting more and more lost at coming up with ideas to help :(

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Infected_enigma said:
=D I agree with you I give out a big FUCK AMERICA :mfinger: :) :mfinger:
Infected Enema,

Take it back... or there's a Network Engineer (Windows Monkey) job in Bombay with your name on it. Ten rupees a day, woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.