WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I say we lynch johnnyKunt, Whos with me?!

Do you think Johnny Kuntz could benefit from spending some time in the CockFarm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im dead serious.

Pay attention MODS and Staff,
I say that if we get enough votes against Johnny Kuntz, that he should be offically cockfarmed untill he stops acting like a little bitchboy. I dont know how long this has been going on, I dont know how long he has been acting this way (perhaps forever) but its time to bitch slap this cocky bastard and put him in his place. He needs to learn his fuckin role. *Just give me a number of votes it'll take to lock his ass up for a while.* It could be for a few days, a few weeks, or untill he shows that hes worthy of having the status of a WTF member. We could even have a weekly vote to see if the majority of the members agree to let him out or keep him in... whatever it is, he needs to be straightend out.

I know im not alone with this one.

Its time speak out on behalf of the annoyance known as JK. For all of those people that think hes an eye-soar, for all of the people whove started a thread specifically for the flaming of JK, for all of the people who simply cant stand seeing that pansy's name without a "cockfarmed" underneith it, this is your chance to get this muther fucker.

So, WHOS WITH ME!!!???!?

Vote. Either yes or no cause you either hate his ass or your his fuck buddy...there is no inbetween.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Its funny, take a look at all the threads started to flame johnny k. They start off that way, then all of a sudden everyone is flaming each other... and he sits there, watching the carnage, laughing his ass off... place your bets that this one will end up the same.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
As long as that fucker gets locked up, (((Let The Games Begin))) :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Johnny K is the neo-Jesus. Don't be mad cuz you got bashed up by Johnny. :thumbsup:

:shiner: <-- You after being bashed up by Johnny K.

Oh yeah. I think someone tried to do this before, but failed. You can't win. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh, dont be mad cause i bashed you good...thats the only reason you voted for JK. You dont think i can see the correlation of his supporters...so far, 2/3 of them are victoms of yours truly.

Give it some time and well see how the polls turn out :)

[edit] Oh yeah, Heres the alleged bashing :thumbsup: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=121753#post121753

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
LewdM@thew said:
You dont think i can see the correlation of his supporters...so far, 2/3 of them are victoms of yours truly.
Errr........... :confused:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
LewdM@thew said:
meh, dont be mad cause i bashed you good...thats the only reason you voted for JK. You dont think i can see the correlation of his supporters...so far, 2/3 of them are victoms of yours truly.

Give it some time and well see how the polls turn out :)
Wrong.

Actually, what rules has Johnny broken? None. Therefore, he has no reason to be banned/cockfarmed. Your arguements of annoyance are void. You lose. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
jeeze, you really really like johnny kuntz.

The point is that WTF is a community of members, if enough people want him to spend a little time in the joint, then so be it.

I want some opinions from the mods, If we get enough votes to lock him up for a little bit, will you agree to comply? Its not forever (tho we can only wish) but it should be for atleast a few days. It'll be good for WFT, trust me. It'll be like back in the times of the romans and the colluseum...apeasing the masses is all part of good government. :sword:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
It has nothing to do with liking the guy, he has not broken any rules on this site, he's just the normal dickhead, kinda funny that you're the only one wasting your time bitching about him. I think he is annoying, but without him, this place would be boring, I must admit. He brings us entertainment, he is a good punching bag when we need one, now why would you want to get rid of something like that?

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
it'll only be temporary. Plus, hed be a better punching bag in the cockfarm :thumbsup:

You know that'd be hallrious, Johnny Kuntz....cockfarmed for a day or two. LOL Admit it, youd at least crack a smile :thumbsup:

[edit] Oh, and im not the only one whos complaining.....the countless anti-JK threads should be proof enough of that. The masses must be appeased! WE DEMAND IT!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
i know that, deep down in every single memeber here at WFT, we all would like to see johnny beg for kudos so he could once again post on the forums. I know we all would enjoy watching him squirm, if just for a day or two. You can hide the truth, you can type lies, you can even fool yourself, but when it comes down to the raw truth, i think we all know this is something for the better of the whole.

An example, some might call drastic, to all n00bs and fucktards that this type of shit will not continue to happen. A warning to all of those who hide behind the rule board as an only means for survival in this place known as W T F .com

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
LewdM@thew said:
[edit] Oh, and im not the only one whos complaining.....the countless anti-JK threads should be proof enough of that. The masses must be appeased! WE DEMAND IT!

Look at what good all those anti-JK threads did. :thumbsup:

edit: I think you are just mad cuz you can't be part of the JohnnyK Ultimate Mikado Fan Club.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Johnny should be running the cock farm. I think it should be his job to go in and rattle the cage.

I vote JK can post in Cock Farm.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
broken said:
Johnny should be running the cock farm. I think it should be his job to go in and rattle the cage.

I vote JK can post in Cock Farm.
Id agree as long as his unchangeable job title is "Cock Farmer"

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Look at what good all those anti-JK threads did. :thumbsup:
The point is that large numbers of people all agree that he could benefit from spending time in the cockfarm. The outcomes of the previous anti-JK threads dont matter. All that matters is that many hate him, many would like to see him cockfarmed for a few days..and appearently the only thing keeping him from falling into the cage is a fraying thread known as the rule board. Maybe we should make a new rule...if a member decides to vote for a lynching (the outcomes could be banishment, permanent and temp cockfarming) and a certain number of votes (percentage maybe) agree, then it would happen. The mods could decide the judgment...banishment for (x) amount of days or cockfarming for (x) amount of days :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew said:
the only thing keeping him from falling into the cage is a fraying thread known as the rule board. Maybe we should make a new rule...if a member decides to vote for a lynching (the outcomes could be banishment, permanent and temp cockfarming) and a certain number of votes (percentage maybe) agree, then it would happen. The mods could decide the judgment...banishment for (x) amount of days or cockfarming for (x) amount of days :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: A Constitutional Convention of WTF! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What about constitutional rights? You can't hinder someone else's liberty; it's unconstitutional...

meh...this is a forum...if you guys are pissed enough, do it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This is a stupid thread.

You are a stupid person for posting it.

That is all for now.

LiberatioN said:
What about constitutional rights? You can't hinder someone else's liberty; it's unconstitutional...

meh...this is a forum...if you guys are pissed enough, do it.
It could be very different from the U.S constitution you know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.