WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I see things changing for the better

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sure it's been slow, and hard going, but finally things are getting better for American thinking.

I remember just before 9/11 bringing up any topic not spewed by the MSM was simply laughed at, as the brainwashing was much stronger on the average person then. They could just believe whatever was said because it was convenient and required no effort, just remember regurgitate. The number of people who foolishly trusted the MSM was very high then.

Fast forward to now.

People know the government is spying on everyone, listening all the time, getting every call, every text.

More people believe the government was involved with 9/11 than not.

More people believe the school system, Especially college, is not only a scam, but mostly brainwashing. Yep, sorry folks, keep up.

More people question "science" than ever, understanding that "science" is bought and paid for an will often be favorable to the person paying the bills, big surprise.

You can walk right up to random people and say "Did you know a Luciferian Pedo Cannibal cult runs the world?" and they don't call the police, they don't give me the look of crazy, they often regretfully agree. They understand that Evil runs the world, they're just not sure of "who to blame" but they know.

The days of "But science!" and "Look at my piece of paper proving I'm always 100 percent right about things" is FUCKING OVER PEOPLE.

That fills me with glee, I remember the faces of people who thought "the crowd" would always side with them if they spew some MSM drivel, and instead of everyone just agreeing as they always imagine, there are more people questioning than regurgitating. Welcome to the new America, your old comfortable lies no longer have the weight they once did.

With the ever increasing amount of corruption and lies exposed in government, science, and the education system, there will be a time soon, very soon, when you folks who thought you had a clue will suddenly think the world has gone mad, because people questioned the basic assumptions and discovered they were not only wrong, but purposeful lies.

The number of folks online and in real life, who felt so powerful in their brainwashing, are going to have to deal with REALITY like the rest of us. This is healthy, and needed, for there to be any future are all.

I'm glad I learned to look past the childish derision I received for years from people who thought they had solid facts, and had shit.

I'm proud to have been so ahead of the curve on Reality. Join us, we need you. How do you know, what you know?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
More people believe the school system, Especially college, is not only a scam, but mostly brainwashing. Yep, sorry folks, keep up.
This statement makes me question your educational background.

I agree the implied promise of a great career if you attend a college is a scam. Sure, students have to fill their minds with information that they will probably never use. However, one thing I learned at university was critical thinking, to look at a situation from many different angles and examine your own assumptions. I do not think schools in general are brainwashing people. That is social media's job.

JLXC

Premium
This statement makes me question your educational background.

I agree the implied promise of a great career if you attend a college is a scam. Sure, students have to fill their minds with information that they will probably never use. However, one thing I learned at university was critical thinking, to look at a situation from many different angles and examine your own assumptions. I do not think schools in general are brainwashing people. That is social media's job.
I question those who believed the bull shit they were fed without question.
College in America is indoctrination not education. How many links should I post?

10?
20?
100?

Would it matter?

Edit: Let me add a personal opinion here. The higher the "Education" a person has the more resistant to anything that argues with their brainwashing. That piece of paper gives them power in this society, and threatening that, even with Truth, is seen as an attack and gets the same knee jerk response of denial.

The difference between intelligent and educated cannot be more clear. Just because you read it in a book written by people you never met using science you've never tested, doesn't make it True. Hard one huh? That's the same argument every religious person uses. "Well it's in ma holy book!" Well college texts are the Holy Books of the Scientism Cult. Most people don't even know they are in a cult.

Just because cars run, and computers work, does not mean ALL SCIENCE IS TRUTH. The money behind the science is an important factor. They've been caught lying about a lot of things. Plus, if it's real science, Questioning the Basics of things should be encouraged. But I digress.

Last edited:

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I question those who believed the bull shit they were fed without question.
This is why we question you.

A diploma does not necessary make someone educated. Rather, an educated person is someone who understands that ones education is never finished. Another thing I learned at university is that the more you know about something, the more you realize there is so much more you do not know. Only dumb people think they know everything.

While some sciences such as astronomy and quantum physics are far more theory than experimental observation, most scientific theory has been tested time and time again. True scientists do encourage people to question things and if you disagree with established knowledge then try to disprove it. If you cannot, then who are you to say it is not truth? Just because you do not understand something does not mean no one understands it.

JLXC

Premium
This is why we question you.

A diploma does not necessary make someone educated. Rather, an educated person is someone who understands that ones education is never finished. Another thing I learned at university is that the more you know about something, the more you realize there is so much more you do not know. Only dumb people think they know everything.

While some sciences such as astronomy and quantum physics are far more theory than experimental observation, most scientific theory has been tested time and time again. True scientists do encourage people to question things and if you disagree with established knowledge then try to disprove it. If you cannot, then who are you to say it is not truth? Just because you do not understand something does not mean no one understands it.
What are you talking about? At what point did I say I didn't understand anything scientific? Not agreeing is a different thing. Understanding is not my problem.

Let me add this little nugget.

I've been looking at events and ideas and speeches and science and religion and everything I can get my hands on for an average of 8 hours a day, every day, for over a decade. So let's see, 56 hours a week, 20,400 hours a year, 204,000 HOURS over the last decade.

I've talked at length with Professors, Police, Politicians, Truck Drivers, School Teachers, Lawyers, and on and on and on. The only people who react like I'm unknowledgeable are online surprisingly. I have an open invitation to sit in on a wide variety of classes at the local college, as the Teachers find I have much to add, to LOTS of subjects. I've been invited to lectures and lots of other off campus activities as well.

I talk to people about this all the time. I actually was worried years ago, thinking all this online hate would be the same in real life, and SURPRISE, it's not. It's literally only a few remaining people with their head in the sand, and lots of them seek comfort from like minded sheep online.

The world is a changing. :)

Last edited:

Jung

???
Premium
I wish I hadn't been indoctrinated in math, logic and philosophy. I can't think for myself anymore.

One of the main things I learned in school was how to think critically. They don't teach you how to think. Youtube videos and alternative memedia fill that role in modern society.

But, please, by all means, describe to us institutions that you've never actually set foot in in real life.

JLXC

Premium
So I just had an hour long conversation with a postal employee, talking about the pedo cannibals. Talking about the indoctrination and compartmentalization. I used the words pedo cannibals, which he asked me to explain, which I was easily able to do. The conversation continued for a while after that.

Average random government employee. Didn't tell me I was insane. Didn't call the Report a Terrorist Hotline. Instead, he went off armed with several google searches that will blow his mind.

Every day, I do this.

:)

JLXC

Premium
I wish I hadn't been indoctrinated in math, logic and philosophy. I can't think for myself anymore.

One of the main things I learned in school was how to think critically. They don't teach you how to think. Youtube videos and alternative memedia fill that role in modern society.

But, please, by all means, describe to us institutions that you've never actually set foot in in real life.
First, be glad this isn't Taters and Haters. :)

Blah blah. Um. Reality Trumps your beliefs.

You telling me where I have and haven't been is the silliness of your desperate desire for me to be full of shit.

Sadly, Reality is proving you wrong and wronger by the second.

Please, give me a list of whatever you will accept as "Sources" so I can use your own B.S. to debunk your views. I enjoy doing that now.

Then once your own beliefs prove you to be full of it, will you learn? Dunno.

The days of you just saying things like they're facts because YOU said it, are over.