WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I see...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wow

that was an great come back there

i was almost semi impressed

:rolleyes:

ron

Buster of Asses
_Kitana_ said:
wow

that was an great come back there

i was almost semi impressed
Judging from your semi-literate ramblings in other threads, I thought you might be. That's why I did it. It's all about impressing you.

Now, go play in traffic.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
playing in traffic doesn't seem so fun anymore

but i will let you go first and see how it turns out

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
_Kitana_ said:

The hook is set.. Damn this should be in the Baithouse.

ron

Buster of Asses
_Kitana_ said:

Wait, that's it? That's all you have? You criticized my comeback and then had the audacity to post this gem of enlightenment? WTF?

Playing in traffic probably is less fun after the first time, so you probably ought to take a break. You've had a busy day.

Why not take two of these :mfinger: and then go look up some random word combination on Google? That ought to keep you busy for days. Mind that you don't forget to breathe, you little oxygen thief.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
It's not what she takes in that worries me, a small potted Ivy replaces that for us, it's the noxious fumes that she leaves behind that waters my eyes.

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:
It's not what she takes in that worries me, a small potted Ivy replaces that for us, it's the noxious fumes that she leaves behind that waters my eyes.
She's a waste of fucking genetic material.