WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I should be president

I hate the FCC for president

• Total voters
It's true I should be president. I think that because I would NOT privatize social security that's just asinine. I would never go to war. All you gun fucking conservatives can go fuck yourselves. I would outlaw censorship. Everyone knows why. All automatic weapons...gone. You can only have pistols bitch! Rifles...gone. You can hunt with bows and arrows. This is a poll so I can see what you think. Would you vote for me?

Well I agreed with just about everything else you said but there is no way in hell that I am hunting with a fucking bow and arrow you've got to be kidding me.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This is a stupid thread. You are acting like a stupid person.

It's been done so many times before.

Icarus said:
This is a stupid thread. You are acting like a stupid person.

It's been done so many times before.
This is an awesome thread. :thumbsup: If it has been done before I've never seen it happen before.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate the FCC said:
Once the mole people have gained my trust we shall have our revenge!
I voted, hell no I love my guns. :gun:

And a front lawn full of dead mole people. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
I hate the FCC said:
I would outlaw censorship.
You do understand that freedom of speech has some limits, right? Censorships on public airwaves/press is good. I don't want my 3 yr. old daughter hearing or seeing something inappropriate on network TV or radio. Furthermore, that pretty much destroys our current rating system.
I hate the FCC said:
All automatic weapons...gone.
Automatic weapons are already illegal outside of law enforcement agencies. It hasn't reduced their existence or use though. Try again.
You can only have pistols bitch!
Are handguns less lethal than rifles, or shotguns? I'm just curious as to what your "logic" is behind this.
Rifles...gone.
Unconstitutional. You're doing the same bullshit that right wing extremist would do to our country. Try again.
You can hunt with bows and arrows.
Your letting your personal opinions of hunting take away the rights of those who partake in it. That's unconstitutional, and just ignorant. Try again.

I agree with you Jung that is the perfect response to this moron. He thinks his oppinions are more important than anyone elses.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
What would you do with social security then? Because in it's current state, its going to disintigrate.

Wow, that would totally be my "tagline" if i were running for prez.

SS: Because In It's Current State, It's Going to Disintigrate. Vote for TBSRK.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Damn I Hate the FCC, of all the things to advertise gun control isn't the one to gain my vote. I usually disagree with Republicans :thumbsdn: on everything, except the Right to Bear Arms :thumbsup:. Concordantly, I agree with :thumbsup: Democrats on most things, except :thumbsdn: gun control! BTW, which country's presidency are you running for?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
It's true I should be president. I think that because I would NOT privatize social security that's just asinine. I would never go to war. All you gun fucking conservatives can go fuck yourselves. I would outlaw censorship. Everyone knows why. All automatic weapons...gone. You can only have pistols bitch! Rifles...gone. You can hunt with bows and arrows. This is a poll so I can see what you think. Would you vote for me?
You're bullshit!
You'd do whatever your advisers told you! Let's hope you pick'em smarter than you post!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I voted, hell no I love my guns. :gun:

And a front lawn full of dead mole people. :thumbsup:
Mole people was made up while I was playing super smash brothers melee and dk bashed pikachu. . . I love pikachu! :mfinger: But yah I love my guns to. . .

[sky] said:
I vote "I hate the Fcc" for president.......Of the mole people.
I made up the mole people in a previous thread of mine. . .

You guys remember what I say. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck that, I should be president. Why?

Legal drinking age 18: If you are old enough to die for your country, go geht fuct up.

Legalize Mota.

Illegalize driving with a cellphone on your head. Pull the fuck over byatch!

I will never say that I will not go to war. I probably would. But I would win, and bring the losers back as slave labor while creating a utopian society on their land.

Increase burden of proof for rapes. Just because that bitch said he did does not MEAN that he DID. It may mean that she is a jealous, attention wanting fucking bag whore who needs to have a train ran on her, and I dont mean the train that drives.

dustinzgirl said:
Fuck that, I should be president. Why?

Legal drinking age 18: If you are old enough to die for your country, go geht fuct up.

Legalize Mota.

Illegalize driving with a cellphone on your head. Pull the fuck over byatch!

I will never say that I will not go to war. I probably would. But I would win, and bring the losers back as slave labor while creating a utopian society on their land.

Increase burden of proof for rapes. Just because that bitch said he did does not MEAN that he DID. It may mean that she is a jealous, attention wanting fucking bag whore who needs to have a train ran on her, and I dont mean the train that drives.
I'd vote for you any day over I hate the FCC