WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I should have stayed in bed

On my way to work. Out if 50 cars, only one knew how to use turn signals. Then at work, my boss dumps everything on me. WTF?

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Wanna trade? My diagnosis makes me constantly sleep, and I WANT to get out of bed.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Wanna trade? My diagnosis makes me constantly sleep, and I WANT to get out of bed.
I have been sleeping around the clock for the last three weeks, but I think I have a sleep disorder(s) and not Mr. Hashimoto's syndrome. :shrug:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What an astoundingly generic rant.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
What an astoundingly generic rant.
This is the fifth thread by the OP and they are all rants about driving. Maybe he needs his own subforum for driving related rants. Or maybe he should move to Luxemburg where all public transportation will be free starting next year.