WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I successfully cut my own hair, yay!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i bought these clippers a while ago on special, and i finally got around to using them. i did a fantastic job!

i've very proud of myself, and i've still got both my ears!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Did you check the back? :p

Spikey

Supreme Leader
congrats dookie :D...ah well i tried to be nice:mad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dookie was having problems posting his picture so i have done it for him.. :thumbsup:

I tried to cut my hair once. I fucked it up pretty bad. I went to the salon to have someone fix it, and the lady goes, "Oh my god! Who did this to your hair?"

I couldn't bring myself to admit I did, so I told her it happened at another salon. :happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
:lol:
i cut my dads hair once. not that he has much hair but he looked hillarious. Next day i saw him with REALLY small hair. I felt really sad, people dont appreciate my scissor skills.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
:lol:
i cut my dads hair once. not that he has much hair but he looked hillarious. Next day i saw him with REALLY small hair. I felt really sad, people dont appreciate my scissor skills.
i guess that's why you're not called scalpmaster, or hairmaster.. :happysad: