WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I swear to god

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
One more thread about the following RETARDED and OVERDONE items, and I am going to flip:

1. Cuddles, Duddles, or Naughtygirl21
2. Awaken or satan or dipshit
3. Rep, pos, neg whatever
4. the god damn fucking pope
5. your school. yeah it sucks. better than work.
6 being pwned or pwning someone

That about covers it.

dustinzgirl said:
One more thread about the following RETARDED and OVERDONE items, and I am going to flip:

That about covers it.
lol...

I agree for once. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
PM me about sending me back my time. Fed-ex or UPS will do fine.

Sod

Spilly Talker
How about any more threads about bush, or suicide, or how some stupid little EMO kids come on here and cry for attention

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
dustinzgirl said:

That about covers it.
How about cuddles is sexier than awaken but she bitches about rep all the time and she has a hardon on the pope and flunked out of school cause it sucks, pwned :thumbsup:

(note: I know that was retarded. I like being retarded. If you don't like me being retarded, eat shit.)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
id like to add that people should think about where they are posting their topics, i know b&t may pull the most members but think. something suggesting the age limit to this site belongs in forum suggestions, think people!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I agree with all of those but the pawned one, it's fun to see different ways people get pawned even if they overdo it at times.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Why did Awaken geht banned?
Because he is an atention whoring faggot.

Oh and tzedeck, this is probably a lame thread, I agree with you on that. But what are you going to do about it? Hmmmmmm Nothing, because you are infantile and impotent, and scared of me. Pussy.

Randomness : An apple is smarter than you, by far. An elephant once told me to keep the soap on the rope around you. For shame.

Rurrouni said:
I agree with all of those but the pawned one, it's fun to see different ways people get pawned even if they overdo it at times.
Yeah, I "Pawned" myself the other day. I only got $20, though. Cheap ass, fucking pawn shops! :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Because he is an atention whoring faggot.

Oh and tzedeck, this is probably a lame thread, I agree with you on that. But what are you going to do about it? Hmmmmmm Nothing, because you are infantile and impotent, and scared of Pussy.
DG i never could have thought that tzedeck was scared of Pussy......WOW :confuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.