WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I swear to god

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
Remember that time Awaken/Satan/Dipshit pwned Cuddles/Duddles/Naughtygirl21 with rep while they were at that shitty school and the pope was there too? That was great

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Remember that time Awaken/Satan/Dipshit pwned Cuddles/Duddles/Naughtygirl21 with rep while they were at that shitty school and the pope was there too? That was great

Holy shit. Teez actually thought of something funny, all by himself!!!!

Repped!!!!!

All hail teezy!!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
WTF are you talking about you incoherently babbling Imbecile? :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
WTF are you talking about you incoherently babbling Imbecile? :D
Dont be mad, he only learned it by watching you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Dont be mad, he only learned it by watching you.
DG, I wrote the book on incoherent babble. I believe I've paid my dues. So don't come crying to me with any of your knitting, or water color bull shit. You can't walk straight, then kitten hair sit arching tubesteak!!!!

:D PWNED!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
DG, I wrote the book on incoherent babble. I believe I've paid my dues. So don't come crying to me with any of your knitting, or water color bull shit. You can't walk straight, then kitten hair sit arching tubesteak!!!!

:D PWNED!!!
Thats IT! I want a divorce! I am so sick of your babbling incoherently and expecting everyone to understand what you are saying. God you are so selfish!
Im calling my lawyer.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Thats IT! I want a divorce! I am so sick of your babbling incoherently and expecting everyone to understand what you are saying. God you are so selfish!
Im calling my lawyer.
don't worry DG i will be your lawyer...

Easty

Click click boom
way to be DIZ. i fucking hate lawyers and the fact that you can sue someone for the stupidest bullshit nowadays.

oh no! awaken said something retarded again! im gonna sue his ass. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
oh no! awaken said something retarded again! im gonna sue his ass. :thumbsup:
hmm....thats actually a pretty good idea :thumbsup: but i wouldn't sue him for money but his interwebnets privilages :D

Easty

Click click boom
ill sue him and take his keyboard, then shove it up his ass. damn, i can see the spacebar through his nose :)

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
ill sue him and take his keyboard, then shove it up his ass. damn, i can see the spacebar through his nose :)
i dunno man...i don't think the keyboard will be enough....you know his obsession with goatse......he beat the goatse guy in his own game..stretched it out to fit a basketball man.....we gotta give him props for that :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Eastside said:
Sometimes I wonder why people can't understand that they just don't belong to B&T :thumbsdn:

shep

Local alcoholic
I see curly and moe,What the fuck did you guy's do with larry?

Easty

Click click boom
MrNewbie said:
Sometimes I wonder why people can't understand that they just don't belong to B&T :thumbsdn:
lay off, i was tired.

Easty

Click click boom
you annoy me,
you are done.
sit the fuck down
and shut up, son.

Eastside said:
you annoy me,
you are done.
sit the fuck down
and shut up, son.