WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think dogs can fly…….

I think dogs can fly…….

Well, it’s either that or someone jacked my puppy. I mean, who the fuck does that. Do people just walk around from yard to yard, and go “ooooo that’s a cute dog, I’m gonna take that mother fucker!” Inconsiderate mother fuckers. I mean, I know people are fucked up these days, but damn did the puppy beg you to take him? Did he cry and say “take me, take me, I‘ll be happier with you” No he mother fucking didn’t. Yet, some nut case, who probably ironically lacks nuts, being the noisy bastard that he is, looked over my fence and instead of hearing a low pitched “rooof”, he heard “help me, help me”. Shit, what makes a nut case like that think they’d do any better, or even need a dog? Seriously, come-the-fuck-on, if you have the nerve to take someone’s dog, you don’t need a dog. You’re an asshole, and you need a psychiatrist, you fucking prick. I mean, fuck … steal my dog? While you’re at it, why don’t you key my car, then run inside, sleep with my girl, and kick me in the fucking nuts a few times, you evil mother fucker? They better hope I don’t randomly see them at the park, playing with my puppy either. I’ll whoop they ass, just whoop the shit of them, literally, then scoop it up and shove it down their fucking throat.

Pfft, then again, knowing the religious bastards, in this part of the country, I wouldn’t put it past those cocksuckers either. “You don’t pray enough to take care of one of gods animals!” Pray? Bitch, I’ll show you pray, have you praying for air, while I’m choking the fuck out of you. “now, now, what would Jesus do?” I don’t mother fucking know! Go steal his dog, I bet he give you a holy ass whoopin’. Wake up the next day to an angel with knife. Grrrrr, this Texas too, I catch anybody else near my fucking yard, somebody getting’ shot. 16 shots mother fucker, and in each one I’ll carve a goddamn letter. You can take them to heaven with you as a fucking message. That is, if you’re smart enough to put them in the right order, you bible humping fuckrag. Matter of fact, here let me help you:
:gun: :gun: :gun:
1W 2H 3A 4T 5W 6O 7U 8L 9D 10J 11E 12S 13U 14S 15D 16O
:gun: :gun: :gun:​

Neighbors talking about “Maybe he ran away…maybe he’ll come back”. Alright you optimistic, Busch drinkin‘, taint lickin‘, jelly roll flabbin’, genital warts havin’ cuntrag. Use those coke bottles, you call glasses like the binoculars they are, and take one goddamn look at my yard! I have a six foot fence, with a concrete base. That little puppy pit did not dig his way out. So, unless they covered “dogs who grow wings” in the few days I ditched class, you’re a fucking imbecile, STFU twat. In fact, you’re almost as ignorant as the asshole who took my puppy to begin with. Matter of fact, step into my yard real quick, I’ll be right back with a 16 letter question for you, bitch. More neighbors saying “No I haven’t seen him, you mean his disappeared!?” "Disappear"? Dis-a-mother-fucking-what? Dis-a-bitch, that’s what this it. Somebody stole my dog, and you’re over here talking like there's a Bermuda Triangle in my fucking bushes somewhere. Like he just fell into the twilight zone or some shit. Fucking idiot, I should bash your skull in with a fucking tire iron, it might help your IQ. Talking about "disappear", pfft, you need to make some weight "disappear" off those bubbly bastard kids of yours,. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised If your kid came next door, an ate my fucking dog. Ignorant fucking pecker neck!

What about the poor puppy? He’s probably scared out of his fucking mind. Strange people, new surroundings. Fuck, probably give him a new name too, just confuse the hell out him, fuck him up for life, having him win retarded dog of the year award and shit. I hope when he gets bigger he bites the fuck out of them. Just rips chunks out of their ass.

Fuck it…fuck it…….. I’m going to hunt these mother fuckers down! Issue and execute my own mother fucking death penalty.

EDIT: Good thing the confessions are back, if you catch my drift.

Who steals a fucking dog?!

I hope you find him, Taylor. :( And the asshole who stole him.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
That's some fucked up shit and I know. My former neighbor took my dog. I came came out of the house after leaving my dog for a few hours and his chain was lying on the grass. There was no hole in the fence so, he didn't dig his way out so, I see if my neighbor has seen him. I see someone look out the window and then close it quickly and no one answers the door, but I hear some barking. I waited on their porch until my neightbor's mom came home and fucking told her my dog was in her house. It turned out that her 10 year old son tookhim out of my yard. I was so fucking scared before I had any clue where he was. He tried to make up some shit like, "He was out, so I took him in so he wouldn't get lost. And I was gonna give him to you, but you weren't home."
I hope you find your dog. I'm sure if you catch the person, you can charge him with something.

Awww, poor Taylor. I hope you find your dog, and whoever stole him - if that is the case. :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Fuckin' hell, if someone has stolen your puppy, that is messed up Taylor! I would be just as pissed as you, and I would beat them, whoever they were.

I just hope you get him back.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
what an asshole. that's fucked up. i hope you find your dog

It is quite fucked up indeed and I do hope you geht your dog back, what would compel a person to take a dog anyway? It's one of the craziest things I've heard in a while!

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
dude that's fucked up. Thats like stealing a best friend. i hope you get your dog back.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Taylor, I got your back.
Gimme the word and I'm there in a heart beat with the shottie.

:reddevil: :soldier: :bonk:

MaxPower said:
Taylor, I got your back.
Gimme the word and I'm there in a heart beat with the shottie.

:reddevil: :soldier: :bonk:
Just bring a shovel and some gloves that don't fit.

If the glove don't fit,
they must acquit!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
What kind of a dog was it? I know it's fairly common enough for people to steal dogs and train them for fights around here, and it's probably the same in Texas. On the other hand, it could also be one of those PETA cunts or some loony. I'd be willing to toss up 50 bucks that one of those three things happened.

i'll cuss them out out while you beat their asses or his/her ass. then when your done i can wipe the sweat off of you ;)

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here's a hint. It was either a redneck or an asian who stole it. If it was an asian, its been eaten. If it was a redneck, your dog's been raped.:eek: The truth, "pure and simple."

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
I'm an animal lover (no sick jokes please) and I agree, that's way fucked up. if someone wants a dog they should go to the animal shelter were there are hundreds of dogs that need a good home. i hate to say it, but whoever stole it won't be giving it a good home, because they are a psycho fuck. We have 2 dogs 3 birds 2 horses and 15 cats (we live on a farmette so people keep giving us cats they don't want and like i said I'm an animal lover.)

Nailbomb said:
What kind of a dog was it? I know it's fairly common enough for people to steal dogs and train them for fights around here, and it's probably the same in Texas. On the other hand, it could also be one of those PETA cunts or some loony. I'd be willing to toss up 50 bucks that one of those three things happened.
It was a puppy pitbull. People steal pits all the time around here, but it still fucking pisses me off, as you could tell.

Poor Tyson, I miss him. :mad:

I'll post a pic, if I can get my scanner to work.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
A pitbull, that is sad.Some sick motherfuckers will train them to fight. People like that should be killed, slowly. I have friends with pitbulls, and they are the sweetest dogs. You can make any dog mean, and blaming the breed is ignorant and misguided.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Taylor_Blade said:
It was a puppy pitbull. People steal pits all the time around here, but it still fucking pisses me off, as you could tell.
Yep. It's gonna be a fightin' dog.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Awww fuck! Taylor that is NOT FUCKING RIGHT! Dogs should have a no-stealing rule :(

Jesus. Seriously, KILL SOMEBODY.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Taylor I chime in with the "That's fucked up" bit as well. Wow, that's terrible and I hope your dog accidentally rips the throat out of the person who stole him, or one of their children. Fucking assholes.