WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think I am suffering from some kind of repressed memory...can any one of you help?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i'm so tired from working...anything new in your dreams lately?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
jstager said:
Anyway, I took a test to see if I was abducted by aliens...I wasn't. I didn't have enough "yes" answers...stupid ass fear, anyway.
Online quizzes... what would we know without them?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NoSubstance said:
Online quizzes... what would we know without them?
yea..they told me i'm avoidant, paranoid, schiziod-typical, obsessive compulsive

....and you know what, it's practically true

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They told us we had multiple personality disorder. We don't, you can trust us. Not even Randy.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NoSubstance said:
They told us we had multiple personality disorder. We don't, you can trust us. Not even Randy.
soo...which one of you is incharge?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What are you talking about? We don't have Multiple Personality Disorder.

And to end this thread hijack:

jsomething said:
Ahh! Red!
I totally agree with and respect you and your philosophical views. Wanna make out?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Desensitization therapy

Perhaps some desensitization therapy would help. It's on the web so you have full control of your red intake.

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO MaxPower!

Oh, and Seije, there should be an update by today for the dreams on my site. I had some fucked up ones yesterday...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
LMFAO MaxPower!

Oh, and Seije, there should be an update by today for the dreams on my site. I had some fucked up ones yesterday...
Hope that didn't offend ya, just a goof.

But in all seriousness. Have you spoken to a professional?
I’m no psychoanalyst but it seems that if the symptoms are getting worse, perhaps you should get some help.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nah, the symptoms are getting much better. I still want to know what caused it (clearly it was a dream I don't remember), but I don't care as much now.

MaxPower said:
Hope that didn't offend ya, just a goof.

But in all seriousness. Have you spoken to a professional?
I’m no psychoanalyst but it seems that if the symptoms are getting worse, perhaps you should get some help.
umm... you spelled "geht" correctly :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jstager said:
I have noticed a development that is freaking me out lately. Certain shades of red, when in certain patterns, or situations are scaring me.

For example: When I see a little animation, such as my system tray icon for my WiFi adapter, I freeze and I get chills down my spine. In pictures where there is some kind of representation but no movement, and when they seem conjure up silence in my head, I get very scared.

Certain shapes have always scared me (Very abstract, straight out of a dream like shapes), such as the way my vacuum cleaner handle looks in the dark (That dates back to an old dream I had about sharks with black fins when I was three. The dream still scares me to this day), but lately the color red has been scaring me more, and more, and more, day by day. Bright red makes me freeze in my tracks.

Another example is Shurikane's avatar. It's not the person on it that looks scary, it's because it is combined with that distinct shade of red. If it were bright blue, or green, I would think that it would look rather cool, but the red makes me freeze in my seat.

I have uploaded a few images that scare me...can I get a little feedback? I was wondering if anyone here could help me out and help me uncover this memory.
My boyfriend loves the color red...lol. You should really see a doctor about that.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
deus_ex_machina said:
MAX!! your slippin man. always spell "get" geht
yea i'm starting to wonder why yall doing that?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's because of Gehtfuct's name... :thumbsup:

I don't think I'm "awexome" enough yet to partake, though... Haha.

CuddleMuffin said:
My boyfriend loves the color red...lol. You should really see a doctor about that.
i like the color read... i associate it with anger... which i'm full of. anger/rage/destructon etc.

i also like black... just cause it suits my mood all the time.

and grey, just cause it's so dismal... like me.