WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think I had $500 of Dreamcast and PS1 games stolen...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh my god, I've got butterflies so bad you have no clue...

I juse realized I haven't seen my Dreamcast games in ages when I was looking for my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PS1 disc.

It was in the wallet with my Dreamcast stuff...I never noticed because I haven't had a Dreamcast AV cable in one year.

Oh my God...This sucks. This sucks more than anyone can imagine.

Some of those were irreplacable Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Discs.

They aren't turning up either. The only PS1 game I have seen so far is Duke Nukem: Time to Kill, and it's in my PlayStaion.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
How could they steal them in your house?

Janglenut

Particinator
Ditto the question asked above.

If it was stolen, at least it was only a dreamcast!

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
PS1 Games are ridiculously cheap now, don't beat yourself up over it.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
bombchu said:
but some of the older ones are impossible to find.

p.s. if anyone finds a copy of grind session or independence day for the ps1 for sale, PM me

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
billybob13 said:
but some of the older ones are impossible to find.

p.s. if anyone finds a copy of grind session or independence day for the ps1 for sale, PM me
Fucking EBAY

Fucking Ebay AGAIN

Jesus, rare games my ass. 79 cents and multiple auctions. Ebay has a search function that works quite well.

Jung

???
Premium
UberSkippy said:
Ebay has a search function that works quite well.
So does Google, but some people seem to hate it as well. :rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
junglizm said:
So does Google, but some people seem to hate it as well. :rolleyes:
But Jung, search engines are SO complicated. How can we expect the internet generation to use them?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
UberSkippy said:
But Jung, search engines are SO complicated. How can we expect the internet generation to use them?
omg lyk i 2nd dat. dey dun werk wen jo0 tipe lyke dis.

Actually, I bet there's one that will work for that crap, if there isn't already.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Janglenut said:
Ditto the question asked above.

If it was stolen, at least it was only a dreamcast!

drunkrehab1313 said:
yeah thank god it wasnt cool games like for jaguar hahaha
bombchu said:
Guys, don't, this is descent talking!

Descent said:
Oh my god, I've got butterflies so bad you have no clue...

I juse realized I haven't seen my Dreamcast games in ages when I was looking for my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PS1 disc.

It was in the wallet with my Dreamcast stuff...I never noticed because I haven't had a Dreamcast AV cable in one year.

Oh my God...This sucks. This sucks more than anyone can imagine.

Some of those were irreplacable Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Discs.

They aren't turning up either. The only PS1 game I have seen so far is Duke Nukem: Time to Kill, and it's in my PlayStaion.
Is it just me, or does Descent keep on sounding like a nerdy version of those clueless, ditzy, teenage girls by the second?

freak666

Bam Margera
so you don't know who stole them. Asoom that someone broke in. Why the hell would they only take those old games. There is no good reason for that. Out of all the stuff they could have taken they take some five year old games. Still it must really suck.

Descent

Hella Constipated
ferengi said:
Who might have stolen them?
Same asshole who stole my Steam account, I guess. They might be under my bed.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Magic Hobo said:
Is it just me, or does Descent keep on sounding like a nerdy version of those clueless, ditzy, teenage girls by the second?
Mayb oon AOL, bt irl i snd coo, lool!

Janglenut

Particinator
I wish to know who the fuck gave you all that rep....goddamn.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Is that it? You're not goona answer anyone's questions. :rolleyes: (I used it again)

Descent

Hella Constipated
meh_it_all said:
Is that it? You're not goona answer anyone's questions. :rolleyes: (I used it again)
Hey have BEEN aswered, read the thread. There was only one.

"Who might have stolen them, LLO?!"

Descent said:
Mayb oon AOL, bt irl i snd coo, lool!
You miss my point. You're spelling and grammar is impeccable. It's you that demonstrates shittiness. You're easily the biggest loser I've ever seen, and I've seen homeless men eat rotten bananas, whilts singing country music. In Quebec.

Do you have any 'friends'? And I don't mean on the internet, I mean people you talk to. And that guy behind the counter at the Game Stop does not count as a friend.

I have yet to see a single post by you that wasn't your own opinion from a random news site, or on a video game. Get a life.