WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i thiNk i hAVE A virUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
OkaY, you ARe prOBALLy thinKINg I'M trYING to bE some KIND of fucKING noob TypinG LIK thiS, BUt mY brothR INStalleD THis PranK SOftWAre on My coMpuTER that caUSES the CAPS loCK TO TOGGle ON and OFF eveRY fEW SecONDS. i HAVE no iDea hOW TO get THIS tO STop. I'Ve reSTArted MY comPUTer, TUrned EVery PRogRAM that i diDN't KNOW off, and IT Is stILL doinG This. i'VE Run sPYbot And it DOSEn'T FINd anYTHing. I ASKEd my BRotheR ANd hE DOsen'T know how tO SHut IT Off. caN ANyone HELp me TO find WHAteVER Is caUSING thiS?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
have you tried opening the task manager and killing oddly namned processes untill it stops? if its just a joke program then it should be under the software name... or go to the website he got it from to see how to cure it? oh and dont forget to beat your brother vigorously...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
start>Run>type MSCONFIG> and then the start-up tab, use the disable all and then reboot see if you still have the problem.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I'vE KILLEd evERYTHing. aLL that iS Open IS moZILLA and systEM PRoceSSES. I waS TOLd THAT MOST joke PROgramS HaVE soM KInd oF TRIGger tO GEt them TO clOSE. DoeS ANyone KNOw WHAt thEY Could BE? I'VE triED EVERYthing ON the keYBOArd. My BROther GOT the fILE from AN E-mAIL from A FRiend. I hAVE ALreaDY writTEN him AN e-maIL but HE hASn'T RespONDed.

it'S JUSt that i have TO WritE A Big PAPeR toDAY. iF h DID it TOMMroW or SOMEthiNG, I'D stiLL BEat HIM to A PULp, BUT I wOULDN't b IN suCH Need tO fiX THE proBLEm.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Broken said:
start>Run>type MSCONFIG> and then the start-up tab, use the disable all and then reboot see if you still have the problem.
i did thaT alreADY. tHEre waS A prOGRam CALLED sCROLL_proGRam.lNK aND i disABLed iT, BUT it still coMES bacK.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I fixed it. Thanks. I am a idiot when it comes to computers. I have to move my mouse to the top left corner. My bad, sorry.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
just because I'm a man dosent mean I have boobies!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
billybob13 said:
just because I'm a man dosent mean I have boobies!
please explain to me your avatar - it constantly confuses me

i say is this a man or is this a woman.

Jung

???
Premium
www.nod32.com - Run the trial.

Whatever 'joke' program your brother used should be classified as malicious.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
icka said:
please explain to me your avatar - it constantly confuses me

i say is this a man or is this a woman.

It's a pic of a rainbow. Rainbows make me happy. no deep spritual shit or anything, I just like rainbows.

I am male M-A-L-E! As in I have a peins! K?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
billybob13 said:
It's a pic of a rainbow. Rainbows make me happy. no deep spritual shit or anything, I just like rainbows.

I am male M-A-L-E! As in I have a peins! K?
is it a rainbow penis? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.