WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think Im going crazy!

Invader

Last Living Souls
Lately, things have gotten to me more than usual. When people say shit about me I usually blow it off, but now it seems to hurt me. I can't take this mental pain. It is manifesting into physical pain. I get massive headaches, and my head starts to hurt. I have to lay very still in a dark place for it to stop. Then i just stop thinking at times, and I get lost in my own mind. And then I snap back into reality, but during these little "black outs", i think of murdering people, cutting them with sharp things, burning my school, and other strange things. I think Im crazy. what do you think? And what should i do about it? :banghead:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Sweet. That sounds awesome. As long as your thoughts don't turn into actions, you're fine (by my standards)...

We're actually studying mental disorders in soc. and I have symptoms for MOST mental disorders... Don't sweat people getting to you... At most you'll just have hypochondria :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's just puberty. We all went through it...well, Max and Jung were denied it...but nonetheless, we survived it without loss of penis size OR girth. So all is not lost in your world of cornfusion.

If it makes you feel better...I'm eating pretzel sticks right now.
After mastering that, it all seems to be down hill.

Enjoy. :oddgrin:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
humans are a flawed design in that they are capable of self-analysis.. if this is causing you problems just try and keep in mind that most things you think about yourself are not actually unique thoughts but in fact mirrored from those around you..

Invader

Last Living Souls
gehtfuct said:
It's just puberty. We all went through it...well, Max and Jung were denied it...but nonetheless, we survived it without loss of penis size OR girth. So all is not lost in your world of cornfusion.

If it makes you feel better...I'm eating pretzel sticks right now.
After mastering that, it all seems to be down hill.

Enjoy. :oddgrin:

That was probably the funniest thing I have heard today. Thank-you for the good laugh.

CannibaL

Banned - What an Asshat!
hang in there i'd try to get a chick, helps most it'll give you something postive to think about

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually the headache thing is kinda fuct.

i'd get a cat-scan. sounds like brain damage