WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think I'm in love... I'm addicted to it... And in need of advice.

The first time I saw her i was mesmerized... She started working in a different dept. just a few months after I joined the company. Eventually I got to know her which made me fall for her, but I didn't have the balls to ask her out for around a year. When i finally did, I was so nervous that my voice kept cracking, and i kept chocking on my words... I'm sure many of you know the feeling.

She said yes... but only cause she was trying to be nice (yes one of the qualities I like about her). It was a Friday when I asked her out, she didn't show up on Monday and then let me down easy on Tuesday. Worst part is that we were still friends after that. I still had strong feelings for her, and asked her out again. To which she gave me a clear no. Later I found out from mutual friends that she doesn't really date.

Recently after over a year of not having seen her, I messaged her out of the blue just saying hey, how's it going. We ended up have a decent exchange of messages but all my feelings for her came rushing back. I've been waking up every morning with a smile on my face, just dreaming of her. Fuck, I'm addicted again!!!!!

Now she doesn't respond to most of my messages (which i only do once every 3 - 4 days). She's clearly not into me and doesn't want anything to do with me, whatever her reasoning is. But I can't stop.

I want to move on, but don't know how. I've had no luck in getting dates with anyone else, since I'm still a fucking coward and still too broke to deliver flowers and chocolates to her everyday o_o.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
If you deliver flowers and chocolate every day, you are going to be deemed a stalker.

I know it hurts, but you can't make someone be into you. She has said no thank you and you are completely ignoring her feelings by continually pushing. She's probably uncomfortable so she is avoiding you. It's time to walk away.

Crazizniac

Particinator
O.P. OK here's the drill. That time you were in line at the bank or the grocery store or 7 a fuckin' 11 and that girl started to talk to you? Remember retard? See she thought you were worth talking to. And when you blew her off because you had your thumb and conceit shoved up your ass?
Don’t worry though I saw the whole thing. Asked her out. I’m still married to her. Idiot.

I've been in that exact situation more than once. Constantly messaging her is only going to drive her further and further away. If you really care about her, stop it, and respect her wishes, no matter how much it hurts.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
O.P. OK here's the drill. That time you were in line at the bank or the grocery store or 7 a fuckin' 11 and that girl started to talk to you? Remember retard? See she thought you were worth talking to. And when you blew her off because you had your thumb and conceit shoved up your ass?
Don’t worry though I saw the whole thing. Asked her out. I’m still married to her. Idiot.
I have never had this happen. Maybe I need to stand in line more. :shrug: