WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think my mom has a mental disorder

My mom slept til 3:00 today and still managed to wake up in a shity mood. She bitches cause she didn't want to take my son and I to the YMCA. An hour later she shows up with her bathing suit on getting into the pool. Now if I may revert back to the argument she never wanted to come here in the first place yet made two trips. That's not a mental disorder that's just fucking crazy. But I love her I only have one anyways if I had two moms like my son I'd probably just be confused as to which ones crazier. And I'm sure he's wondered himself.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Wouldn't she still have to had made two trips to pick you up later? Didn't you ride back with her when she left?