WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I think there is something wrong with that cockfarm board

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The only thing wrong with "The Cock Farm" is,is doesn't say;Johnny K's Cock Farm. Give it time kid. You'll be posting there soon enough. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hey, Have you read our rules?

No posting of other boards allowed. Thanks.

Keep it up, give me a reason to cage your ass..

_Kitana_ said:
Hey, Have you read our rules?

No posting of other boards allowed. Thanks.

Keep it up, give me a reason to cage your ass..
no I have not read your rules :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
They are not my rules. My rules state that you should be killed... they are the wtf.com rules. Be glad we enforce them and not MINE.

_Kitana_ said:
They are not my rules. My rules state that you should be killed... they are the wtf.com rules. Be glad we enforce them and not MINE.
ofcourse I'am glad :thumbsup: if you would rule this place, there would be no one left to post

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Wait a minute! You told me the rules were................................... So making me wear that rubber suite and gagball was all a farce?!?!?

You lied to me!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
johnny kuntz said:
so really, I can't link to imdb because gayfuct's name is there, somewhere??
no because links to other messageboards and or site of advertising are not allowed. Is this to complex for ya. Let me know. GF can draw ya a pic.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Wait a minute! You told me the rules were................................... So making me wear that rubber suite and gagball was all a farce?!?!?

You lied to me!

Well i wouldn't say lied to you... it was one of my rules, you know the all in good fun rule.

:)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well I guess the experience made me a better man. :shrug:

And I almost got all the taffy outa my hair, so no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.