I thought I was strange!

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Ahhhhhhh....Satan lives...ROFL

Looks to me as though he took a crack at being a mexican shaggy first..lmao
I guess the saying "each is own" definatly applys here..

real american hero....

We salute you Mr. Peter pan costume wearer.....
without you tinkerbell would be just another firefly...
Jumping up in the air just like the real thing you soar to new heights....

So keep on keepin on and heres to you Mr.Peter pan costume wearer :thumbsup:

ROFLMMFAO.... :scream:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My sister showed this site to me a long time ago.

But... she wasn't saying it was bad. She was like "This guy's my hero." And she meant it.

I'm surrounded by... women?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NoSubstance said:
My sister showed this site to me a long time ago.

But... she wasn't saying it was bad. She was like "This guy's my hero." And she meant it.

I'm surrounded by... women?
He's so Dreamy......... :ugly:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow gay guys are cool and funny but this fucker is over the top.. Jesus I'm going to have nightmares I just know it..

Chris

Sick Bastard
this is another proof that google might as well have been created by Osama Bin Laden..HAHAHAHAHA! No, that wasn't funny...anyway, that was just scary....mentally... :abduct:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Isn't that the same guy from Jason's "This Thread is Gay!" picture?

I'll find the picture later and post a link. I'm gonna eat my breakfast now.

Fugly

Tenderony
This guy was on Conan O'Brian a few weeks ago. He says he's straight. The man actully wears his outfit EVERYWHERE. His mom must be so proud.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind."

Now, I am a major peter pan fan, it is one of my favorite shows. But this guy, creeps me the fuck out. He sounds like someone who defends having sexual intercourse with young boys. It does not bother me that he is wierd or a flaming homo(even though he says he is straight, which is hard to believe), what bothers me is his attitude in his writing is too.....sexually hinted towards young boys. I dont know if anyone else read through most of the site and picked up the same thing.......I am not judging the guy, I just think some of the stuff he says is very, very wierd.

But as far as dressing up like peter pan, that is fine, CL makes me dress up like tinkerbell all the time.....Not really, but it sounded funny when I was typing it.

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
"Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind."

Now, I am a major peter pan fan, it is one of my favorite shows. But this guy, creeps me the fuck out. He sounds like someone who defends having sexual intercourse with young boys. It does not bother me that he is wierd or a flaming homo(even though he says he is straight, which is hard to believe), what bothers me is his attitude in his writing is too.....sexually hinted towards young boys. I dont know if anyone else read through most of the site and picked up the same thing.......I am not judging the guy, I just think some of the stuff he says is very, very wierd.

But as far as dressing up like peter pan, that is fine, CL makes me dress up like tinkerbell all the time.....Not really, but it sounded funny when I was typing it.

I bet you just gave him an idea? :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
His penis would be thiiiiiiissss big if he dressed up like Peter Pan...

|---|---|---|---| <---Ruler

Two inches. About the size of your average boy's penis.

Havok

Mr. Ee
jstager said:
His penis would be thiiiiiiissss big if he dressed up like Peter Pan...

|---|---|---|---| <---Ruler

Two inches. About the size of your average boy's penis.

Average....?

I must've have a bad case of elephantitis.

Dammit. This is the 10th reduction already, and I still trip on it from time to time.