WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I thought it was funny

Jung

???
Premium
Yeah, it's a redux, I thought it was funny the first time though.

Also:
bigck3000 said:
check the 80's style music.
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Remember Top Gun?)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I knew it!

I wrote that (top gun thing) after the music comment, but I didnt want to offend all of you Seniors who actually saw the movie in the theater with my guess.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
thread jack!! :gun:
sorry needed to read some funny shit and couldnt find a recent thread of jokes...............enjoy!

Perspectives on Life
by George Carlin

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...then you finish off as an orgasm."

LOL who friggin thinks like that? he's an unusually funny man, that George. he kills me. :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
So thats what i heard from my parents room last nite. oh okay!