WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i thought this was funny

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I just hurd on the radio that mc donalds is having a give away of gym memberships. If you buy a salad then they will enter you to win a free gym membnership...
Its kinda sad, and kinda funny.. i guess they cant take anymore lawsuits for being so deadly to your health.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
oh geez. that'd be hilarious if mcdonalds opened up their own gym. either way both buildings would be lined with grease and sweat from the chubby fuckers that go there.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
is there actually people out there who buy mcdonalds salads, thinking they're eating healthy?? the lettuce is probably pigs ears with some green food colouring or something. i just have such hate for that place. mind you i've given in once in a blue moon and gotten some fries, but that doesn't mean i think i'm getting any kind of nutrition, fuck im just filling my stomach with something salty.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ohh yeah.... i occasionally go there when i need ot get something quick.. but i usually end up sick by then middle of the night.. it sucks...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
very true... its the chicken and shit that they put in it that does it.