WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I *ting* The FCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
*ting*
*ting*
*ting*
*ting*

"Uh....Thats good buddy...you can stop now."

"Did you hear me....guys...guys...Did you hear me guys...that was awesome"

"Ummm....yea....It was smoking man....but uh...."

"YAAAAAAAY....I'm gonna go tell my friends i'm in the band!"

"Hey...wait...you're ah....fuck....Guys, is he really retarded?"

Young Sam....who always looked down and to the left...so as to hide is Alaska shaped port-wine birthmark...ran across the street to his back yard where he kept his shoe box full of pokemon cards.

"Pickachu!....wake up Pickachu!...shhhh...dont wake the other..but...guess what...I'm going to be playing lead triangle in Gelatin Cube!"

"No....We've still gotta practice some more before we get out on the road."

"Yea!....My solo was Pika-tastic!"

"SAM!....HONEY!....Its time for your bath....I Have to pick up your father in 30 minutes....hurry up."

"Ok mommy....here I come....vroom!...VROOOOOM!"

"Oh....look....you're ah....acting like an airplane again...."

"Mommy.....I made some friends today!...They said I can be in their band"

"Thats great sweetie....Who are your new friends?"

"The kids across the street."

"WHAT!....Did they tell you anything about mommy?"

"Billy said that he is gratefull that all of your teeth can come out."

"Is that it?"

"Yup."

"Go to your room"

:rotflmao: I know when I've been pwned and I've been pwned now. :thumbsup: That was good I must admit. I'll be the better man (not to mention bigger) and admit that I have been pwned. Now I removed you from the ignore list for this thread alone. I don't want to utterly destroy you and chalk you up as another victim. Don't say I didn't destroy you before because I did. :thumbsup: Now you ruined your night and still haven't typed your paper for the 6th grade english project. It's okay. You will now stay on the ignore list permanently. You, Yuck, Descent, MrNewbie, ITakeOffence, Cuddles, Skitch00oo0o0o have all been pwned by me. :thumbsup: Not to mention The_Lamp_Incident. I just started flaming a month ago and I've already pwned so many. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
FCC said:
I know when I've been pwned and I've been pwned now.
That was good I must admit. I'll be the better man (not to mention bigger) and admit that I have been pwned. Now I removed you from the ignore list for this thread alone. I don't want to utterly destroy you and chalk you up as another victim. Don't say I didn't destroy you before because I did.
Now you ruined your night and still haven't typed your paper for the 6th grade english project. It's okay. You will now stay on the ignore list permanently. You, Yuck, Descent, MrNewbie, ITakeOffence, Cuddles, Skitch00oo0o0o have all been pwned by me.
Not to mention The_Lamp_Incident. I just started flaming a month ago and I've already pwned so many.

damn bigck is putting iccy to shame. i didn't think it was possible. maybe there is a bigck fest in the works :D

Descent said:
:rotflmao: Again with the shitty pictures that you post because you are too simple minded to post what you think in words. You think you pwned me? You have not. All you do is rep the people that pwned you or post a stupid ass picture that only you think is funny. In a pitiful attempt at popularity on the internets ( :lol: ) you started a poll on whether your pictures contribute to the site. They don't and you made yourself look like a bigger ass. You geht beaten down every time you enter B&T yet you geht back up. You are the fool that doesn't know when to stay down. You keep coming back for more. Then you either try to geht sympathy from the user that pwned you via PM. Or you try to impress the site by saying you are high on Ambien. That makes you look more like a retarded 16 year old.

Pat_Sajak said:
I just started flaming a month ago and I've already pwned so many. :thumbsup:
Yeah, how many of your multiple personalities have you owned since you started flaming people?

You haven't owned shit but yourself. Simply stating "I'm the best" and "I owned this person" doesn't justify anything except the fact that you're a fucking egotistical cockass desperate for attention.

Descent

Hella Constipated
FCC said:
Again with the shitty pictures that you post because you are too simple minded to post what you think in words. You think you pwned me? You have not. All you do is rep the people that pwned you or post a stupid ass picture that only you think is funny. In a pitiful attempt at popularity on the internets (
) you started a poll on whether your pictures contribute to the site. They don't and you made yourself look like a bigger ass. You geht beaten down every time you enter B&T yet you geht back up. You are the fool that doesn't know when to stay down. You keep coming back for more. Then you either try to geht sympathy from the user that pwned you via PM. Or you try to impress the site by saying you are high on Ambien. That makes you look more like a retarded 16 year old.

I make 9 out of every 10 images I post here. This one was made just for this occasion, as all my others.

It is much harder to articulate a whole reply through subliminal messages in art than it is to type it out.

Lampy said:
Yeah, how many of your multiple personalities have you owned since you started flaming people?

You haven't owned shit but yourself. Simply stating "I'm the best" and "I owned this person" doesn't justify anything except the fact that you're a fucking egotistical cockass desperate for attention.

I agree with you 100%.

Zoso

Zappafied
Pat_Sajak said:
:rotflmao: Again with the shitty pictures that you post because you are too simple minded to post what you think in words. You think you pwned me? You have not. All you do is rep the people that pwned you or post a stupid ass picture that only you think is funny. In a pitiful attempt at popularity on the internets ( :lol: ) you started a poll on whether your pictures contribute to the site. They don't and you made yourself look like a bigger ass. You geht beaten down every time you enter B&T yet you geht back up. You are the fool that doesn't know when to stay down. You keep coming back for more. Then you either try to geht sympathy from the user that pwned you via PM. Or you try to impress the site by saying you are high on Ambien. That makes you look more like a retarded 16 year old.
so so so right.
Descent said:

I make 9 out of every 10 images I post here. This one was made just for this occasion, as all my others.

It is much harder to articulate a whole reply through subliminal messages in art than it is to type it out.

I agree with you 100%.

and thank you for proving his point you worthless cocksucker.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
what the hell is subliminal about any of your images

jamesp

In Memory...
they subliminally tell us that he is a fucktard, that really doesnt understand the qwerty keyboard layout, and loves to get pwned. this is just about the best explanation that i can come up with to explain his rediculous pic spamming.

jamesp said:
they subliminally tell us that he is a fucktard, that really doesnt understand the qwerty keyboard layout, and loves to get pwned. this is just about the best explanation that i can come up with to explain his rediculous pic spamming.
:thumbsup:

True true.

It also tells us what an obsession he has with e-penises. I see that pic everywhere now. I'm trying to out post that pic with my Roffles pic, but I don't think it will be possible :/

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just wondering, how do you "ting" someone, and what exactly is "ting"ing anyhoo?

dustinzgirl said:
Just wondering, how do you "ting" someone, and what exactly is "ting"ing anyhoo?
*ting*
*ting*

I just *ting*'ed you, DG. Yeah, watch out! roffle. :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie said:
That would explain why only 1 out of every 10 of your images are good...
Did he really say that? That's a shame. So now we know who to blame :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
S.C.U.M.A.G got a private chat room where they can fed up each other with some insults, I hate ffc can really do the "pwning"!

My ass where have you ever owned me? Maybe in the wastelands :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
tinging is when you have such a small cock and when you try to poke some one with it, it almost feels like a sting but its not so therefore its known as a "ting".

Status
Not open for further replies.