WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I told you so!

R

RedOctober

Michael Scheuer - Former Head of the CIA Bin Laden Unit

Interviewed on the BBC for "The New Al-Qaeda".
Broadcast on 25/07/05

"I think the Islamists are winning the war, hands down, at least in terms of
the United States.

"Our politicians are either ignorant, or they are not willing to tell the
truth. They continue to tell the American people that this war is aimed at
our Liberties and our Freedoms, our election system and our quest for gender
equality, when that really has almost nothing to do with it.

"Until the American people are squared with by our President, be they either
Democrat or Republican, and says they are mad at our policies in the Islamic
World and the impact those policies have, you have to say that America is
loosing, simply because we haven't taken the measure of our enemy."
----------------

Of course he will be called a fraud, a liberal homosexual, and a traitor by the republican dinosaurs.
But it's a fact, that neither Bush or Blair have anything under control.

And Europe stands aside; partly involved...
Against the will of the European people, and tells the world "I told you so!".

What if the Americans started a Marshall Plan Revisited to end the "War on Terror?" It would be a bargain related to what it costs now!

P.S. The UK is not European, but Anglo-American :happysad:

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Geee...

And how it all seemed so good and functional to begin with, attacking a few random mid-east countries in the name of "fighting terrorism".

How can people be so blind they did not see the big capital lettering on Afghanistan and Iraq that spelled "Another Vietnam"...

terrorism feeds terrorism.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
RedOctober said:
----------------

Of course he will be called a fraud, a liberal homosexual, and a traitor by the republican dinosaurs.
But it's a fact, that neither Bush or Blair have anything under control.

And Europe stands aside; partly involved...
Against the will of the European people, and tells the world "I told you so!".

What if the Americans started a Marshall Plan Revisited to end the "War on Terror?" It would be a bargain related to what it costs now!

P.S. The UK is not European, but Anglo-American :happysad:
well i thinks it's obvious your source is a flaming homosexual...

anyway i don't really understand how a marshall plan would help at all. or more specifically how it would help more than what is being done.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Even if RedO could be considered an intern3t 'tard. Even if his source is infact a homo. So what? By a show of hands, who thinks this fucktarded war is solving anything? Going after Saddam insted of Bin fucktup, is like hunting down the Easter Bunny because Santa Claus dicked you over again. It's a fuckin' waste. "Big Money" will never let you in on the whole secret. Not now, not ever. If you think they ever will, then you're a bigger idiot than what we make you to be. The only reason we (we- that's a laugh) went to war in the first place, is to collect retribution of Bin Ladin-Dee-doo's ass. When the fuck will that happen? What will it solve? It probably will never happen, and if it does, the only one to benifit from it would be the "Big Money" Government.

R

RedOctober

gehtfuct said:
Even if RedO could be considered an intern3t 'tard. Even if his source is infact a homo. So what? By a show of hands, who thinks this fucktarded war is solving anything? Going after Saddam insted of Bin fucktup, is like hunting down the Easter Bunny because Santa Claus dicked you over again. It's a fuckin' waste. "Big Money" will never let you in on the whole secret. Not now, not ever. If you think they ever will, then you're a bigger idiot than what we make you to be. The only reason we (we- that's a laugh) went to war in the first place, is to collect retribution of Bin Ladin-Dee-doo's ass. When the fuck will that happen? What will it solve? It probably will never happen, and if it does, the only one to benifit from it would be the "Big Money" Government.
Well wise guy, what have you to tell?

Nothing other than America is governed by Big Money.
Tell us something new.

And you are a fucktard also!
Even a slimey fucktard, because you're backing up your Dark Empire Government! :mfinger:

Big money holds influence through-out the world, not just in America. We simply are one of/or the worst when it comes to business influencing politics.

As for the war being unjustified and the administration having alterior motives, does it really need to be gone over again? Its like kicking a dead and half decomposed mule.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
Even a slimey fucktard, because you're backing up your Dark Empire Government! :mfinger:
If you had the power of understanding, you'd see he was doing exactly the opposite.

Try something new; Read / Think / Comprehend. :thumbsup:

You might not look like such a simple minded fool so often. Just some friendly advice.

Now enough of this...back to the topic.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RedOctober said:
Well wise guy, what have you to tell?

Nothing other than America is governed by Big Money.
Tell us something new.

And you are a fucktard also!
Way to go, you Danish twat. I was going to let you sleep over this weekend.
Not now.

I wasn't calling you a "fucktard", everybody else does. I'm not sure why. Der~
Yeah, tell you something new. I think it was you that posted this same ol' shit thread. I don't need to tell you anything new. (1.) You know it all as it is. The number one sex change country is really on top of American affairs. Did you know that Beastiallity is legal there? Of course you did. (2.) I live here. I'm fully aware of what's going on with the Government. I'm just not too interested in most of it's goings on. And I usually don't go running off at the mouth over the intern3ts like a penis not gehtting his way.

You've been informed, Sir Thread Crapper.

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
If you had the power of understanding, you'd see he was doing exactly the opposite.

Try something new; Read / Think / Comprehend. :thumbsup:

You might not look like such a simple minded fool so often. Just some friendly advice.

Now enough of this...back to the topic.
He was busy with a personal attack.
You told me, I tell you... :D

Even if RedO could be considered an intern3t 'tard.
It is the high horse hogwash you started with anyway!

R

RedOctober

gehtfuct said:
Way to go, you Danish twat. I was going to let you sleep over this weekend.
Not now.

I wasn't calling you a "fucktard", everybody else does. I'm not sure why. Der~
Yeah, tell you something new. I think it was you that posted this same ol' shit thread. I don't need to tell you anything new. (1.) You know it all as it is. The number one sex change country is really on top of American affairs. Did you know that Beastiallity is legal there? Of course you did. (2.) I live here. I'm fully aware of what's going on with the Government. I'm just not too interested in most of it's goings on. And I usually don't go running off at the mouth over the intern3ts like a penis not gehtting his way.

You've been informed, Sir Thread Crapper.
What's that remark of yours other than crap also?

On topic said the man.

The point is, now even high ranking lads of the CIA let dumbo Dubya fall as a dead monkey.. :rolleyes:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Do you ever post anything other than BS? I said "IF you could be considered". It's not my problem if you insist on owning up to it. We know that you do nothing more than post "I hate America and all it stands for". But that's ok. That's what this forum is for. That in no way equates to everytime your name is mentioned, it's to be conceived as a "personal attack". Im sorry if I've hit a nerve, Sally. If you could simply learn to read and understand somebody other than your mighty self for a change, you'd noticed that I was partially agreeing with your view of U.S. Government.

No. I don't agree with the war. No I don't think it's going to solve ANYTHING for the better. NO I don't like hearing part-time gimps from other countries pretend to know what exactly is going on inside the heads of the 'Big Money Machine', that we all know and love as the United States Government. And NO...I'm not a Republican.

Why don't you try something new for a change? Stop being a dick and try to geht along with some of the people here, that you lovingly CHOOSE to interact with. I've seen a few of these posts from you. We all know you can do it.

R

RedOctober

gehtfuct said:
Do you ever post anything other than BS? I said "IF you could be considered". It's not my problem if you insist on owning up to it.
You're suggesting something that isn't so.

It's no fun to harass right wing people, they are too stupid.
It's more fun to get left wingers up a tree.. :D

I loved the threads from communist wannebees.. ;)

And to be honest, I have never read something substancial from you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Give it a rest Red. This thread is dead and so is my interest in arguing with ewe.
I like pizza. Pffft! :D