WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I tried the condom challenge.

ThisIsBananas

I'm so hoot!!!
Premium
I recorded myself sticking the condom in my nostril. The damn thing is stuck, and I don't have to money to visit a doctor. Guess it's staying there a while. Help?

Fuck you people giving me face palm reactions! How dare you mock me! I have bigger balls than you and will be a success one day! Currently getting out the tweezers to pull this condom out of my nose.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
In the benefits column, one lucky WTFer could have an interesting Saturday night!

I don't think so. The camera got knocked over when I was trying to get the condom out, and it damaged the camera.
You'll forgive my healthy skepticism. But maybe you can get video when you finally get it out of there. Go to the ER without ID and they'll have a hard time charging you.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You'll forgive my healthy skepticism. But maybe you can get video when you finally get it out of there. Go to the ER without ID and they'll have a hard time charging you.
This might not be it, but this reminds me of another embarrassing situation he was involved in. ;)