WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i wanna kill somone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This thread?
My Ex's, just so I dont have to put up w/ them
My boyfriends Ex

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
I, like DG, assume you are asking who we would like to kill. If that is the subject of this thread, I would have to say Tom70m. :sword:
I agree, but my internet death ray is down at the moment, so I had to ban him.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
All bigshot CEO's and stinking rich fuckers who contribute to world hunger and pollution :thumbsup:

One by one, no fucking mercy.

If only I could aim :rotflmao:

Chase1546

Flame Bait
Let's just say I can't say the name of the person I think should die, because it's a federal offense. :sword: But he looks a little something like this :confused:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Chase1546 said:
Let's just say I can't say the name of the person I think should die, because it's a federal offense. :sword: But he looks a little something like this :confused:
It's not a federal offense to say someone should die. Is it?

The only federal offense i officially understand is that you cannot cause any damage to people's mailboxes :happysad:

R

RedOctober

Killing is stupid, because it is messy and it stinks.

I only kill if I have to, only for the survival of my family.
But as long as they sell food in the supermarket in the next village, I can live with it. :rolleyes:

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
first off, and i know that this gripe will probably be the most popular one, but my boss is a total fat-fuck, butter-ball, thong-wearin', shit suckin', hot garbage smellin' little weenie hating wannabe-me ass jocky!!! i would take the greatest of pleasure in whiping him off the face off this earth. i mean COMPLETELY! i'm talkin' about not only killing him, but taking all the money he has in the bank and even in his wallet. i'm talking about rubbing him out from the hall of records, destroying his house, his car.....(might take the car and sell it for spare parts n' make smo' money), and even his pets cuz gawd knows they would be better off with someone who give a gottdam! He should NOT exist! :rant: :moon:

THAT PISSANT! IGNORAMOUS! TURD-BAR! :tool: I want him GONE! And the best thing about it is that I'm not the only one at my job who thinks that he's a complete tool. I could ask one of my co-workers to join in on the fun. but then again, this particular undertaking would be tedious because there are too many people who'd notice him missing from work. No, his ass'll get jacked up after work - at his house - just when he settles in and starts to relax he'll catch hell. :evil: DIE EVIL-DOER! :sword:

ummm...John Kerry, John Edwards, Hillary Clinton...Comunists....uh, I think that is it pretty much...

BlueAcid

Flame Bait
HOnestly, everyone. Yes, everyone. If i had supernatural powers it would all be over by now.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BlueAcid said:
HOnestly, everyone. Yes, everyone. If i had supernatural powers it would all be over by now.
If I had privileges to the mysql database of this forum, this thread would have been long gone. :confuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.