WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I wanna say....

DrGonzo

Prototype²
HELLO to all the friendly Fucker's round here...

Hope ill have a good time here...hope there arent any brain-midget! :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DrGonzo said:
HELLO to all the friendly Fucker's round here...

Hope ill have a good time here...hope there arent any brain-midget! :rolleyes:
Well Gonzo, I'm sure you'll have fun and welcome. But Please don't feed the Brain-Midgets, of which there are many. Myself included.

welcome i think gonzo, i don't know what a brain midget is which probably means that i am one, so this means that i now hate you.
/me phones therapist for an appointment

DrGonzo

Prototype²
Oh! I did mean Stay off Dumbass-Brain-Midgets! but come in Fed intellectual Brain Midgets!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
By the way Doctor. Always good to have another Australian on board. How are things down under?

DrGonzo

Prototype²
Nymphchick said:
welcome i think gonzo, i don't know what a brain midget is which probably means that i am one, so this means that i now hate you.
/me phones therapist for an appointment
No dont hate me...! I have still over nobody a judgement please... expect myself! :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
By the way Doctor. Always good to have another Australian on board. How are things down under?
pffties..

he's not australian.. he's a german.. ;)

welkom herr HST..

when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro??

DrGonzo

Prototype²
MaxPower said:
Genuinly ingeniously, or? ;) He did not read the info text of the flag, he didnt, or?...im the poor...

DrGonzo

Prototype²
void said:
pffties..

he's not australian.. he's a german.. ;)

welkom herr HST..

when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro??
Man of the hour! :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DrGonzo said:
Genuinly ingeniously, or? ;) He did not read the info text of the flag, he didnt, or?...im the poor...
On the contrary. It is because I read it that I decided to torture you a bit.

he usually is. well from one brain midget to another. welcome, i like you already, please don't prove me wrong and be a tard.

DrGonzo

Prototype²
MaxPower said:
On the contrary. It is because I read it that I decided to torture you a bit.

I like the vibs here, how I expected! Ironical mouths will probably change the planet... :)

you 2 are lucky that i'm posting as well cause this is becomming quit the love fest. i'm enjoying the read, getting excited, maybe i'll masterbae to whats goin on here. you dirty boyz you.

DrGonzo

Prototype²
Nymphchick said:
he usually is. well from one brain midget to another. welcome, i like you already, please don't prove me wrong and be a tard.
Of course I don't prove you wrong and I will be a tard. :rolleyes:

DrGonzo

Prototype²
I Hate The FCC said:
The phrase is mental midgets not brain midgets, you mental midget. :happysad:
Right!..thats right...I lay wrongly. Apology my bad English.Will you?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
Coherency is your friend, do not abuse it.
he's austrian.. english is probably his third language.. i think he's doing just swell, but then he called me the 'man of the year, decade, whatever..'

:cool:

void said:
he's austrian.. english is probably his third language.. i think he's doing just swell, but then he called me the 'man of the year, decade, whatever..'

:cool:
Oh, I forgot he was Austrian. :happysad:

hey i here aussies go down under much better then american boyz do! hmmmmmmmmmmm i must reserch this oppinion.