WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want her back.

Alright guys and gals, here is the deal. The one girl that I had so many threads a while ago on, the one who is going back out with her old boyfriend, I want her back. The thing was, I made her mad at me somehow and she ended up going back to her old boyfriend. I was ok with it for a little while in fact i told so many people that i would never go back to her, but just the other day i saw her and I miss her, in fact i love her. I've been thinking alot about her, and the last time that i remember ever even smiling was the last time that i hugged her. I want to be with her so bad, but i think she is in love with this other guy. I know that she still has some feelings for me, but i don't know if she will let me back to her. I just want to know, what can i do to get her back?

bnccoder

Postaholic
You need to do something to discredit his character and make her quit trusting him, If you could get him to cheat on her and her find out either by walking in on them or thinking of some way so that she would have proof, but it not look like you set him up it would be perfect.

First off, don't stalk her. Second, when you get a minutes alone with her, tell her how you feel man. Discrediting the ex could help, but it can also make you look horrible if she does find out you tried to set him up, as previously said. Honestly man, she either still cares for you or she doesn't. No matter what you do or say, she already knows if there' s a chance or not. Man up, give her the talk, and see what happens

i don't think that discrediting the ex is such a good idea. Just because i don't want her back because of something her ex did that i caused. I couldn't live with the a guilty concious and i only want her back if she actually does care for me and will get rid of that guy for good. I am definetly going to tell her how i feel, but at this point i don't know what effect that will do for me. so any other ideas?

JJ.

Clitpickle
Thick said:
First off, don't stalk her. Second, when you get a minutes alone with her, tell her how you feel man. Discrediting the ex could help, but it can also make you look horrible if she does find out you tried to set him up, as previously said. Honestly man, she either still cares for you or she doesn't. No matter what you do or say, she already knows if there' s a chance or not. Man up, give her the talk, and see what happens
*Nods head*

Agreed.

R

RedOctober

Believe me..

Never follow your dick.
Dump the chick.

fucking triangles, when are they gunna get 4 sides

i can't dumb somebody that im not with. but however i am beginning to consider just dropping this entire idea of mine. not like any of you have been any help but if she is in love with this guy then, im happy for her. i wrote her an e-mail explaining myself. if all else fails, i hope that she will at least tell me to fuck off, that way i can be over her forever. other than that has anyone ever had the sudden urge to kick ass? cuz damn the other day, i was just in the ill fuck you up mood, and i punched a telephone pole, i actually took off some of the wood. it was crazy

edit: and i also can't spell worth a damn i ment dump dont dumb, but im too lazy to change it

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I know how you feel man. My ex girlfriend and I broke up, and she still had some feelings, but she drowned them by hooking up (not sexually, just kissing, making out, flirting, etc.) with this Mormon fag that came into town. She still had feelings for him after they had a shortlived and meaningless relationship, and she actually had the audacity to tell me about it and how she still has these deep feelings for him. The thing is, this guy doesn't even care about her; personally I think he just wanted some play from her with no attachments, but she's REALLY prude (even if she can joke casually about sexuality). I wanted to be friends with her, but she kept getting on my nerves and eventually I said something to piss her off the last thing she told me was "Go to hell!". It really hurt for awhile, but you just have to learn to let it go man. I was in the same boat as you. I just wanted to get back together because all I could think about is what we had and all the great times we shared, but relationships end and you move on. People are missed, but not forever. Give it time and you'll heal. You just have to occupy your time with other activities to fill that void in your life. Also, don't shut out the opportunity of finding new relationships. Always be looking for someone new if you're not in a relationship; you never know when that perfect person you're looking for will come along. Stay positive!

Since you have already emailed her, I wouldnt hang on her response. Just go with the flow and try not to get angry; it doesn't solve anything as I've learned...it just eases the pain temporarily but boils it up more for later on. Hope some of this helps.

R

RedOctober

The_Observer said:
i can't dumb somebody that im not with.
Must I spell it out for you?

Forget about it.
It isn't worth it.

I work as a security guy on a camping, and I see girls flirting all the time.
They are like butterflies from flower to flower.

If they grow older, they choose the biggest dumbass in the neighboorhoud who bullies them, but is stupid enough to pay for the rent.

If he succeeds, they can always devorce from him and sell the house, and live an easy life with the cash.
If he is poor, they ring the police some day, complaining their husband is violent, stinks and drank too much booze. Also a divorce.. Dad ends up in the gutter.

End of the story..

What fucking idiot ever invented the idea that women were the weaker part in a relation? :confused:

RedOctober, are you mentally challenged? cuz that gives me absolutely no help as to what my problems are actually about. other than the it isn't worth it part, and did you check the bottom of that post where it says edit: and then something about changing it from dumb to dump but i was too lazy

as for Liberation, im glad that you posted that, cuz after thinking about all of this, it just isn't worth it and when i thought that i wouldn't find someone to be with, the last person that i expected to ever look twice at i now find more and more down to earth than ever. This girls cousin, she is really nice and has never been a bitch to me like her friends. Not only that but she has the comunication that i want and she doesn't look all that bad either. i think that if i can somehow hook up with her without looking like a man whore then ill be alright. and i would still like to be this girls friend too though. im just glad that you posted that story, cuz every now and again i get these ideas and then i wonder if they are true. and it turns out that this one is. thanx. everyone else that didn't contribute to the help can go suck a nut, biatches!

R

RedOctober

Comrad, it is very simple.
A relation must come from both sides.
Flirting is a juvinile thing. Girls just test what they seem to be worth on the market. ;)
Why are they starving themselves to death to be like a popstar, and explode when they have a steady friend?

Think about that.
I am older, and maybe wiser by the struggle for life.

P.S.
You posted this topic, by telling us you want her back. In fact you don't own another person. Did she hurt your pride by letting you down?
Go find that out. As far as I know, women have certain illogical drives in their behaviour.

1) They choose a man who in some or more aspects resembles their father.
2) A relation of 2 different types works best.

Stupid enough people search intellectually for types who are similar to themselves. Even with the same "looks". In reality it will be a boring relation, or will go under fighting.
So don't worry to find someone who you have a great time with.
Relax and take your time. Don't push it!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
The_Observer said:
RedOctober, are you mentally challenged? cuz that gives me absolutely no help as to what my problems are actually about. other than the it isn't worth it part, and did you check the bottom of that post where it says edit: and then something about changing it from dumb to dump but i was too lazy

as for Liberation, im glad that you posted that, cuz after thinking about all of this, it just isn't worth it and when i thought that i wouldn't find someone to be with, the last person that i expected to ever look twice at i now find more and more down to earth than ever. This girls cousin, she is really nice and has never been a bitch to me like her friends. Not only that but she has the comunication that i want and she doesn't look all that bad either. i think that if i can somehow hook up with her without looking like a man whore then ill be alright. and i would still like to be this girls friend too though. im just glad that you posted that story, cuz every now and again i get these ideas and then i wonder if they are true. and it turns out that this one is. thanx. everyone else that didn't contribute to the help can go suck a nut, biatches!

glad i could help. it's good to see you moving on. if it's anything like my relationship was, it'll be tough to move on...but if you've found another potential person, that's great! best of luck, bro. :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yep. The smartest thing is to re-evaluate yourself. Are those feelings you're having what you're really feeling or are they masking something deeper?

I know I sound like a freakin' hippie.

But seriously...

Glad you're moving on.

sorry buddy
i know how you feel
i had the same shit happen except it was on
christmas eve and she broke up with me because i am not catholic
i tried for 4 months without a result then i found out she was going out with some guy 8 years older than her ouch
tell her how you feel i know that's hard
but sometimes you need to grow a sac and talk
to show you care for her
if all else fails gangbeat the guy and cut his dick off
and call her a sacajawea nut whore or a sperm sponge
or a dick deterrent i dunno
life sucks then you die
get over it

RedOctober said:
Comrad, it is very simple.
A relation must come from both sides.
Flirting is a juvinile thing. Girls just test what they seem to be worth on the market. ;)
Why are they starving themselves to death to be like a popstar, and explode when they have a steady friend?

Think about that.
I am older, and maybe wiser by the struggle for life.

P.S.
You posted this topic, by telling us you want her back. In fact you don't own another person. Did she hurt your pride by letting you down?
Go find that out. As far as I know, women have certain illogical drives in their behaviour.

1) They choose a man who in some or more aspects resembles their father.
2) A relation of 2 different types works best.

Stupid enough people search intellectually for types who are similar to themselves. Even with the same "looks". In reality it will be a boring relation, or will go under fighting.
So don't worry to find someone who you have a great time with.
Relax and take your time. Don't push it!

wow, you seem to know all the answers to every question..................... that i have not asked. I said i want her back, not implying that i owned her, but you think what you want. and if you didn't read the other post, it said something about just dropping it and moving on. so i guess your just fucking dumb.

R

RedOctober

The_Observer said:
wow, you seem to know all the answers to every question..................... that i have not asked. I said i want her back, not implying that i owned her, but you think what you want. and if you didn't read the other post, it said something about just dropping it and moving on. so i guess your just fucking dumb.
Yawn...

Sure..
Go go go ...
Get her!

Is that what you want to hear? :mfinger:

If i were you, i would remain as friends some time, then get some dirt on the ex, so that You ex can start distrusting him. then once you guet her to like you again, ask her out man!

actually i was looking for more of a

go go go........ go fuck yourself

and i don't want that girl back anymore, you have to read the whole thread dude.