WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want information

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
About this stooges thing, quit the flaming in this thread this aint bait & tackle, I want to now for_starters , ITakeOffence and mine character, why we got this and who did it... and basicly what made you choose who was gonna be who and define why...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Can't say I did it.

Never saw me do it.

Can't prove a thing, Curly.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Can't say I did it.

Never saw me do it.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Can't say I did it.

Never saw me do it.

Noah

I own pain.
Can't say I did it.

Never saw me do it.

Paul

Tenderony
Can't say I did it.

Never saw me do it.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
well can you nazi bums tell me what these characters mean??
Jeez cock sucking admins, go fuck urself

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
MrNewbie said:
well can you nazi bums tell me what these characters mean??
Jeez cock sucking admins, go fuck urself
Now now, this isn't Bait & Tackle. You flame one more time outside of that forum and you're gone!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
BRiT said:
Now now, this isn't Bait & Tackle. You flame one more time outside of that forum and you're gone!
Im asking in not a rude way and I get these answers, it just confuses me and im asking what characters we are... Jesus christ..

newbie. you must be dense. scroll up to your post #8 and tell us how thats not asking in a rude way. btw, you are curly. one of the three stooges. if you don't know who they are, go rent a movie.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
newbie. you must be dense. scroll up to your post #8 and tell us how thats not asking in a rude way. btw, you are curly. one of the three stooges. if you don't know who they are, go rent a movie.
I wont go rent it, go cry about it. I did get annoyed when they are acting gay.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
MrNewbie said:
Im asking in not a rude way and I get these answers, it just confuses me and im asking what characters we are... Jesus christ..
Nor did anyone respond in a rude way. But you sure did.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
You honestly don't know who the three stooges are?

Ok, now I have never watched that much T.V. but i at least know who these guys.

OMFG

can we say STUPID.

yep i knew we can