WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want it now!

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
OK so I want to play airsoft at a local paintball & airsoft field. The reason why I chose airsoft over paintball was because airsoft is way more realistic, doesn't hurt as much, and you get to shoot people in the head becasue all you have to wear is goggles! It would be a good way to vent my anger out. Heres the catch: You have to be 18 or older. WTF? I played paintball when I was 11 got shot in the nads, but no airsoft? FUCKING BULLSHIT! 'Specially when they have floridaairsoft.com or something where you can play with people you meet online at Gator Paintball (and airsoft on saturdays). Heres the picture of the gun I want, AEG about $200. & heres link: http://www.tokyohobby.net/shop/products.php?g1=859636&g2=782d50&n=3

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah.. lil plastic balls are more realistic than .68 cal paintballs... but there is alot more cheating in airsoft.. its easier to say you weren't hit.. unlike paitball where usually it is pretty obvious if you were hit or not.. no head shots... what kinda pussy paintball you been playin... I play headshots at every field I go to.. otherwise assholes can just stick thier heads around a corner.. and if they get plastered... it won't count... if you don't play headshots, bunkering or play with distance rules... you shouldn't play at all..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dude... Airsoft hurts WAY more than paintball. I've never gotten a welt from paintball (although I started bleeding when I got shot in the arm once), but the first time I got shot by an airsoft BB I had a lump on my leg. Then again, it was a freakin' powerful gun...

Oh... and you don't need a field to play Airsoft. You can just... you know... shoot the crap out of your friends.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Not where I live :/ I live in florida with a canal going all throughout the town, about 2 yards of backyard space; if I missed I'd hit someones window or make a hole in the screen. And were you wearing pads when you were shot? But then it was a freaking powerful gun :gun:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No, I wasn't wearing pads... it was from about 15 feet away.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
should stay like 20 feet from people...

i love paint ball man it's so fun...plus i do have an air soft gun...both hurt like ow but it's not much a big deal...

i used to eat the paintballs to...yea yea they sick...i stopped too, it was just really funny people when i did...

hey once you get used to the taste, getting shot in the mask isn't such a bad thing...now dirtbiking sucks to have muddy water splash up into your mouth...ugh

but hey don't they make those little pellet paintballs for airsoft guns cuz i believe my friend has some of those