WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want sympathy

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am fucking annoyed because the god damn stupid fucking IRS just sent me a god damn bill for 2gs

fucking theving motherfuckers! KILL THEM ALL I HATE THEM

I can see now why people camp on top of roofs to pop a bullet in the government

I can barely afford to keep my house dont they have a rich motherfucking prick to glean the money off of

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed i actually have nothing witty to say other than fuck. fuck. fuck.

so i leave the witiness to you guys.

:( :( :( :confused: :gun:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you were supposed to be witty and make me feel better you poopy head.

it does suck.

fucking asshole IRS!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, this just means for you that you will have to use your whole paychecks for a while to pay off the debts, but yes, it is easier said than done. Just hang in there, budget your money wisely and you will get back up to ground level sooner than you think.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i use my whole paychecks to buy my kids food. the irs can fucking come and get it if they want it. plus, i get like 4 gs back att eh end of every year so they can take it out of that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hopefully they will wait that long, but they can legally leave me with only 25% of my paycheck until its paid off.

dustinzgirl said:
I am fucking annoyed because the god damn stupid fucking IRS just sent me a god damn bill for 2gs
ouch...
that sucks.

Invalid

Clitpickle
I always see this commerical about this attorney that represent people that the IRS fuck with like this. She says "she can settle for as little as $20". I'm sure that if the IRS does come knocking you may have to find your local 20 dollar lawyer.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This certainly isn't debating, it's name calling. You know where to go...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

I can barely afford to keep my house dont they have a rich motherfucking prick to glean the money off of

I am so pissed i actually have nothing witty to say other than fuck. fuck. fuck.

OWNT

Aes Dana

Fresh Meat
dustinzgirl said:

Life sucks. Get a helmet.
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I agree

the IRS is ridiculous, u pay all those taxes and barely get anything back :(
if I were u I'd get that $20 lawyer they were talking about, some way u can keep money to help yourself and your kids til it's paid.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The world is so damn cruel these days.