WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#1
I talked to broken about this and what I wanted to say is that if i dont get voted out I wont have any more personal attacks against anyone neither spam or go off topic. I enjoy posting in this forums.

Honestly said. Im going away for 5 days tommorow so I wont be able to post, we will see what have happend then.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#2
MrNewbie said:
I talked to broken about this and what I wanted to say is that if i dont get voted out I wont have any more personal attacks against anyone neither spam or go off topic. I enjoy posting in this forums.

Honestly said. Im going away for 5 days tommorow so I wont be able to post, we will see what have happend then.

Good luck, And we'll see ya when you return. :thumbsup:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#3
MaxPower said:
Good luck, And we'll see ya when you return. :thumbsup:
Thank you, If i can get back (maybe banned)..
I just want to apoligize for my bad behavior.. :)
 
255
1
0
#4
this is funny. when it's evident that he might really be banned, he breaks down..................
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#7
Don't jump the gun. There's a completely fair and balanced Survivor match being set into motion here. MrNewbie has as good a chance to come out on top as they all do. Who will win the next challenge? Will alliances be formed?
We'll all just have to wait and see.....Next time.....on WTF Survivor...
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#10
MrNewbie said:
Thank you, If i can get back (maybe banned)..
I just want to apoligize for my bad behavior.. :)

for starters,

i think you'll win mr. newbie. :thumbsup:

good luck man, ur a hero. :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#12
What was the point of your post, the game ended two weeks ago. You're a bit late.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.