WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want to BELIEVE!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Is there really is a form of intelligent life beyond our world. Think about it.
"Aliens"...Just to travel from one galaxy to another is such a feat way the fuck beyond are own comprehendsion. You'd need the technology of time manipulation,enough so,it would be like you catching a ride on a bus. An every day thing. Do you actually believe a life form that far advanced beyond our sciences could really let the equivalent of a simeon life form such as ours(compared to them) catch a glimps of their actions? Bullshit. I'm sure there are "things out there" we can't understand. Whats even more ignorant is,to think these "Aliens" dont already know the devestating effect to human stupidity being caught. Being that far advanced,I kinda doubt you're gonna catch them jerking off.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@iwasabducted.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Is there really is a form of intelligent life beyond our world. Think about it.
"Aliens"...Just to travel from one galaxy to another is such a feat way the fuck beyond are own comprehendsion. You'd need the technology of time manipulation,enough so,it would be like you catching a ride on a bus. An every day thing. Do you actually believe a life form that far advanced beyond our sciences could really let the equivalent of a simeon life form such as ours(compared to them) catch a glimps of their actions? Bullshit. I'm sure there are "things out there" we can't understand. Whats even more ignorant is,to think these "Aliens" dont already know the devestating effect to human stupidity being caught. Being that far advanced,I kinda doubt you're gonna catch them jerking off.
they haven't really gotten caught have they? No and its not so far out there GF?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
they haven't really gotten caught have they? No and its not so far out there GF?
You know I love ya Kitster.(in a gehtfuct way) If you dont start Reading or turning on the Discovery channel,Im gonna have to geht in your ass,kid. "Ignorance" has been claiming to have caught them for decades.

Point being:It would be like US traveling back in time,and gehtting caught by
a Prehistoric Caveman.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
You know I love ya Kitster.(in a gehtfuct way) If you dont start Reading or turning on the Discovery channel,Im gonna have to geht in your ass,kid. "Ignorance" has been claiming to have caught them for decades.
claiming but they have never gotten caught in such a way that we can tottaly prove that they exist.

:)

see what I mean

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
claiming but they have never gotten caught in such a way that we can tottaly prove that they exist.

:)

see what I mean
Im not trying to disprove anything. Im saying,the chances are slim to none that "they" could be so careless.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Im not trying to disprove anything. Im saying,the chances are slim to none that "they" could be so careless.

they probally would not let us get a hold of any of their technology no... but being seen. you would have to slip up sometime.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
they probally would not let us get a hold of any of their technology no... but being seen. you would have to slip up sometime.
Just think of how much things have changed here in the last 20 years. Alot.
50 years,a thousand. Now think that far into the future. We're still the Flintstones. If you can go from one galaxy to another,you're well beyong Star Wars. No,you're not gonna have much chance to fuck up. Considering the fact of Automation. They're that far beyond us. IF..they are.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Just think of how much things have changed here in the last 20 years. Alot.
50 years,a thousand. Now think that far into the future. We're still the Flintstones. If you can go from one galaxy to another,you're well beyong Star Wars. No,you're not gonna have much chance to fuck up. Considering the fact of Automation. They're that far beyond us. IF..they are.
hmmm... not really we have only improved on our techonlogy and understanding of things, we have not improved on being perfect and they would probally take such simple beings as us, as being worthless

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its hard to try to believe that we are the only ones in the universe

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
hmmm... not really we have only improved on our techonlogy and understanding of things, we have not improved on being perfect and they would probally take such simple beings as us, as being worthless
Maybe not. If we could go back in time,why do think we would? Knowledge.
If "they" exsist,I think they would use us as a learning tool. You know,like when you go to the zoo. To see where it all began. I have a sound theory of time manipulation and the "Alien" thingy,but I think much faster than I can type. If in fuct "ETs" DO exsist,I think most of the theory stems from here.
Thats right.It IS possible that if ETs do exsist,they could be from our future. As fuctdup as it might sound,think about it.
The zoo thing.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
no it don't sound fuck up....

but i sure the hell hope thats not what we look like in the future

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
no it don't sound fuck up....

but i sure the hell hope thats not what we look like in the future
Have you seen an "Alien" an extraterestrial alien?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
no i was just saying if they look like what people who claim "to have seen them" look like then i hope to hell not

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
no i was just saying if they look like what people who claim "to have seen them" look like then i hope to hell not
Well,we do spend every waking moment trying to reach the outer limits of space. What do you think a different planet will do to a human body over time. The human body will overcome and evolve. A thousand years down the inter-planetary road holds alot of changes to be known.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Well,we do spend every waking moment trying to reach the outer limits of space. What do you think a different planet will do to a human body over time. The human body will overcome and evolve. A thousand years down the inter-planetary road holds alot of changes to be known.

Very true never thought to look at it that way GF