WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I want to burn this fucking place to the ground!

I don't know why I've been so obsessed with fire but I just want to watch everything burn. I'm getting a lighter later and starting a bonfire. I just wish I could make it spread to the house

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I don't know why I've been so obsessed with fire but I just want to watch everything burn. I'm getting a lighter later and starting a bonfire. I just wish I could make it spread to the house
Just put a bag of Lays in your toaster.

uhhhhhh, settle down, Beavis! heh heh heh heh heh

So... That post got me sent to Michiana for 12 days. Now I'm on strong meds

ThisIsBananas

Digital Girl Code
Premium

I want to burn you to the ground!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I can't wait to see Janers Purple Passion.

Maybe you could do a I'mcrazy's Burning Orange theme? LOL

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff
Its best if you dont use custom text colors at all, especially when we launch the custom color styles like Janers Purple Passion or Janers Pink Plenty.
I can't wait to see Janers Purple Passion.

Maybe you could do a I'mcrazy's Burning Orange theme? LOL
I'm NEVER going to stop asking for my pink forum!!