I was recently wondering if this place exists still, and then I got an email!

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
I’m still alive, barely, kinda. But I’m here. is anyone still here? Does anyone remember me? My life is kinda the same, still migraines, still chronic (should make a call to the neurologist but anxiety is really annoying me right now). I got a gaming computer and even discord n shit if anyones ever up for some stuff like that. I’m on a pretty low mood right now, it’ll change soon though, the joys of medicine Sideeffects. Sorry again, I’m being a total Downer.

So! Hows everyone been? How has life buttfucked you or have you buttfucked life? Please do tell.

• 3Like
  • 2Beer
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 7 users

ib4

Error
Staff
@Stardust are you fucking kidding me(is that really a question). Of course we remember you, Glad to have you back! We are on discord now too, come find us :D

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Stardust

yeaaaa, haha sometimes ya know the moodswings tell such lies. I’m already in a better mood. Oooh! I’ll hunt that server down! :mwahaha:

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
All I can say is: good to see you around again :D

• 1Like
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Does anyone remember me?

Yes, we remember you! You moved into a small house with a nice yard, got married, and had a kid (or was that your dog?).

I saved copies of all of the art you posted. (Is that creepy or am I stealing?)

I was going to tell you to post in the "Last Post Wins" thread to unseat my month-long win, but I see you have already been there. :thumbsup:

Stardust

True to my forgetful nature I managed to forget to come back here. Cause I’m an idjit. also, my new medicine does not like this summer heat. It’s crappadoodle.

@Jane Deere oh I’ve missed you too!

@CoprophagousCop Almost correct! Dogs, not babies. We got two hairless hellion dogs right now. Aww that is sweet! (as long as you didn’t profit or pawn it off as your own :boxer:). I have sold off some prints, I’ve also bartered with art so I can be called an artisté now.

I will win last post wins, it’s my destiny.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
True to my forgetful nature I managed to forget to come back here. Cause I’m an idjit. also, my new medicine does not like this summer heat. It’s crappadoodle.

@Jane Deere oh I’ve missed you too!

@CoprophagousCop Almost correct! Dogs, not babies. We got two hairless hellion dogs right now. Aww that is sweet! (as long as you didn’t profit or pawn it off as your own :boxer:). I have sold off some prints, I’ve also bartered with art so I can be called an artisté now.

I will win last post wins, it’s my destiny.

We miss your face!

I can't stand the damn heat either, can't wait for it to be over.. At least getting some indoor projects done!

I never heard of hairless helium dogs.. They must sound awfully funny! ;)

Stardust

We miss your face!

I can't stand the damn heat either, can't wait for it to be over.. At least getting some indoor projects done!

I never heard of hairless helium dogs.. They must sound awfully funny! ;)
I miss yo face. Heh got em.

Here it manages to be hotter inside than outside, cause we haven’t bought an AC yet :fpan:

they do bork funny sometimes, Freya sounds like a pig sometimes, well no not sometimes. Most of the times. No breathing issues, just her choice of borking. Hilde likes making a weird wailing sound when she wants to play.

• 1Aww
  • 1ORLY?

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Firstly, of course we remember you. You're like the best member. Everyone else who "checked in" in the Best of WTF thread was lying.

Secondly, I'm sorry your mood is low and your migraines are persistent. This place surely won't help.