WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I was rich; had it all. I had nothing.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was rich, I had it all. I was in my apartment by the beach. I could see Cuba from it. I could see water everywhere I looked. To the east, the Atlantic ocean. To the west I saw the inter-coast. The boats, the yachts. For what I remember, it was a HUGE one bedroom apartment. I can't remember if it was a penthouse. I do remember being the last apartment on top. I was so happy when I bought it. I thought of all the parties I would have there.

The next thing I remember, I had hired a Decorator. Even thought I hated the idea. He was a tall white man, in his 30's. He looked big next to me, with his muscles and large hands. I remember hating the fact that he was there. I didn't want him to decorate my HOME, but he was there and for some reason I couldn't fire him. I remember he had added some weird looking wall in front of one window. He said it was part of the design. I wondered why would he cover the windows, all I wanted to see was the ocean.

In a blink of an eye the apartment was done. I loved the way it look. I congratulated myself for hiring this guy to decorate my home. Everything was so clean, in the right place, organized the way I like it. Everything was so new. In my bedroom, I had what it look like a king size bed. The bed was positioned in such way that if you looked towards the back of the bed, where the pillow would be placed, you would see the ocean. No wall just windows!! It was beautiful. Toward the end, there was a TV, very large. It had a PS2, an XboX a DVD player, all the things a guy would want.

I also remember looking down at the pool. It wasn't too far down. The apartment building must have not been that tall. I remember I could have jumped from my balcony to the pool without a problem. While looking down at the pool I saw there was so many people enjoying the clear water. Most of them didn't look like they belong there. They looked like homeless really. I kept looking at them. I wondered if they would do anything to me. I noticed a rounded looking latter that came right into my balcony. I was scared.

Next thing I know, they are like 10 people in my apartment. Eating my food, watching TV. Using my computer. I know I didn't allow them there. I know I didn't invite them. I was so upset, I wanted to kick them out. I tried, they wouldn't leave. I felt so angry for looking down the balcony. I felt like I called them upstairs with my actions. Now they wouldn't leave. I don't know why I didn't pick up the phone and called the cops. I must have been blinded by the anger.

It was night, and they were all gone. I was all by myself. I hate being alone. I looked out the window and saw nothing. It was so dark, even darkness would get lost in the darkness of the ocean. I felt scared. I kept looking outside and there was nothing, just water everywhere I looked. No lights, no cars, no humans, just pitch black air. Nothing more.

I felt like crying. I was all alone. No one to talk, no one! I remember I went online. I was hoping I could talk to someone, this way I wouldn't feel so lonely. No one was online. I was online but no one was connected. I was scared and alone. I wished the homeless people would have been with me. I wanted them to be there with me.

This is when I woke up. It was all a dream. I was so happy I was in my bed. I was so happy I have my sister, my parents even though they are far. I wasn't scared, because it was all a dream. And even though I had everything, in my dream, everything a man can want. I had nothing!

I am happy for who I am, for what I have. Because I may not have all of the nice material things others have. But I have God, and I have love. I have a family, friends, and that's all that matters in the end.

That was my dream last night. That was my mind.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Your dream really freaked me out, and It wasn't even mine!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
It was very well written, although some words are repeated and it could use some additional flare with wording, other than that I liked it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you DG, this means much to me. I seem to have a limited vocabulary. I have to work on that. Thank you again!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Thank you DG, this means much to me. I seem to have a limited vocabulary. I have to work on that. Thank you again!
I do also, that is why I use:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/

for example, darkness brings up:

Main Entry: darkness
Part of Speech: noun 1
Definition: shadows
Synonyms: black, blackness, blackout, brownout, caliginosity, cloudiness, crepuscule, dark, dimness, dusk, duskiness, eclipse, gloom, lightlessness, murk, murkiness, nightfall, nigritude, obscurity, pitch darkness, shade, shadiness, shadows, smokiness, tenebrosity, twilight
Antonyms: light, lightness
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: darkness
Part of Speech: noun 2
Definition: ignorance
Synonyms: blindness, concealment, denseness, incomprehension, inscrutability, isolation, mystery, privacy, seclusion, secrecy, unawareness
Antonyms: comprehension, knowledge

Main Entry: Prince of Darkness
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: devil
Synonyms: Angel of Darkness, Archfiend, Ash-Shaytan, Beelzebub, Satan

Main Entry: blind
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: sightless
Synonyms: dark, eyeless, groping, in darkness, purblind, undiscerning, unseeing, unsighted, visionless
Antonyms: seeing, sighted

Main Entry: blindness
Definition: sightlessness
Synonyms: amaurosis, anopsia, astigmatism, cataracts, darkness, defect, myopia, presbyopia, purblindness, typhlosis
Antonyms: sight

Main Entry: cloud
Definition: mass
Synonyms: billow, brume, darkness, dimness, film, fog, fogginess, frost, gloom, haze, haziness, mist, murk, nebula, nebulosity, obscurity, overcast, pother, puff, rack, scud, sheep, smog, smoke, smother, steam, thunderhead, vapor, veil, woolpack

Main Entry: dark
Definition: night
Synonyms: caliginosity, darkness, dimness, dusk, duskiness, evening, gloom, midnight, murk, murkiness, night, nightfall, nighttime, nigritude, obscurity, opacity, semi-darkness, shade, shadows, twilight, witching hour
Antonyms: day, daylight, daytime

Main Entry: death
Definition: end
Synonyms: afterlife, annihilation, bereavement, casualty, cessation, curtains, darkness, decease, demise, departure, destruction, dissolution, downfall, dying, end, ending, eradication, eternal rest, euthanasia, exit, expiration, extermination, extinction, fatality, finis, finish, future home, grave, grim reaper, heaven, loss, mortality, necrosis, obliteration, oblivion, paradise, parting, passing, passing over, quietus, release, repose, ruin, ruination, silence, sleep, termination, tomb, un
Antonyms: being, birth, existence, life, living, nascency

Main Entry: night
Definition: darkness
Synonyms: after dark, after hours, bedtime, before dawn, black, blackness, dark, dark hours, darkness, dim, duskiness, evening, eventide, gloom, midnight, nightfall, nighttide, nighttime, nite, obscurity, twilight, witching hour
Antonyms: day

Main Entry: oblivion
Part of Speech: noun 2
Definition: nothingness
Synonyms: blackness, darkness, eclipse, emptiness, extinction, gone, limbo, nihility, nirvana, no-man's-land, nonexistence, nothing, nowhere, nullity, obscurity, out there, void
Antonyms: fame