WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i was too late

Live2Die

Story of the year
Dammit! I work at a petstore and i decided i was gonna get a pet chinchilla they we were selling, i bought the cage and food and me and my best friend already picked out the name and all. So i go in to work yesterday only to find out that my new pet alfonzo was sold. Son of a bitch that pisses me off! :mfinger: :reddevil:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah, I would be pissed as well, working in a Pet store just has to stink. OH well such is life.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anyone who was in that situation would be pissed, that sucks. You could of had them reserve it for you. Haha.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why didn't you buy the pet and the cage all together? What made you buy the cage first?

Make sure you buy the next one before someone else does... better luck next time.

</rant>

Tenderony
They aren't that hard to come by are they?

</rant>

wocket

pocket pal
You could always buy a squirrel and a rabbit and breed your own chinchilla...

When I looked at the title of this thread, I thought you were going to say something about how your best friend died and you never got the chance to say goodbye. Instead I see this chinchilla rant. Lame.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Fuck a chinchilla.... Get a Fahaka... :thumbsup:

Live2Die said:
Dammit! I work at a petstore and i decided i was gonna get a pet chinchilla they we were selling, i bought the cage and food and me and my best friend already picked out the name and all. So i go in to work yesterday only to find out that my new pet alfonzo was sold. Son of a bitch that pisses me off! :mfinger: :reddevil:

Get yourself a gerbal . Yes........you are more the gerbal type . ;)

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
find out who bought it, break into that bitch's house and take precious alfonzo back! ...then egg his/her house... cuz you can.