WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I was washing my face

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I was washing my face, right, and when i do, i blow through my nose so water doesnt get in there. Well, when i looked up into the mirror, i saw two long drips of snot coming from my nostrils. Yummy. I tried to disconnect them with my fingers, but they just didnt want to go. I breathed in, and they dissapeared.

weird... :(

jamesp

In Memory...
shaekatherine said:
I was washing my face, right, and when i do, i blow through my nose so water doesnt get in there. Well, when i looked up into the mirror, i saw two long drips of snot coming from my nostrils. Yummy. I tried to disconnect them with my fingers, but they just didnt want to go. I breathed in, and they dissapeared.

weird... :(
I ....don't have the words to express what i am feeling from this thread......:confuse:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
jamesp said:
I ....don't have the words to express what i am feeling from this thread......:confuse:
Precisly, that is truly... truly.. just, Ya know what? I don't know what it is! :confuse:

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I find this incident (that happened to me) A)tragic B)funny c)disgusting and d) really quite weird.