WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I welcome myself with a fond fuck you...

sofaking

i'm a shiite.. what'r ewe
You clusterfucked, baboon-fondling, shit-slurping, dick-sucking, penis-chewing, shit-brained shithead! You are an abominably cretinous idiot and a loathsome, grudge-festering plague of grief.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. Nah, of course you would.

There. I feel better now that you've gotten to know me a little.
Love, sofaking

sofaking

i'm a shiite.. what'r ewe
soddoff...

Yeah? well, if brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

Thanks, by the way...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sofaking said:
You clusterfucked, baboon-fondling, shit-slurping, dick-sucking, penis-chewing, shit-brained shithead! You are an abominably cretinous idiot and a loathsome, grudge-festering plague of grief.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. Nah, of course you would.

There. I feel better now that you've gotten to know me a little.
Love, sofaking
Ok, That's your first mistake. Blowing your whole load here in the welcome wagon.
Save some energy for the other forums.

*Swat on the butt* Be on your way.

Welcome

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Is this a new Max common practice?

How come I didnt get one when I first joined?

I PROTEST
I protest ChilianFuckFace and CubanFuckFace from being here

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
Is this a new Max common practice?

How come I didnt get one when I first joined?

I PROTEST
Ok, bend over. And I promise this is gonna hurt you, more than it hurts me.

when i first read this i thought it was going to be exciting. but its just another new member trying to be all tough. oh well.

welcome. and fuck off.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
when i first read this i thought it was going to be exciting. but its just another new member trying to be all tough. oh well.

welcome. and fuck off.
Isn't it sad.