I welcome myself with a fond fuck you...

sofaking

i'm a shiite.. what'r ewe
You clusterfucked, baboon-fondling, shit-slurping, dick-sucking, penis-chewing, shit-brained shithead! You are an abominably cretinous idiot and a loathsome, grudge-festering plague of grief.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. Nah, of course you would.

There. I feel better now that you've gotten to know me a little.
Love, sofaking

sofaking

i'm a shiite.. what'r ewe
soddoff...

Yeah? well, if brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

Thanks, by the way...

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
sofaking said:
You clusterfucked, baboon-fondling, shit-slurping, dick-sucking, penis-chewing, shit-brained shithead! You are an abominably cretinous idiot and a loathsome, grudge-festering plague of grief.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. Nah, of course you would.

There. I feel better now that you've gotten to know me a little.
Love, sofaking

Ok, That's your first mistake. Blowing your whole load here in the welcome wagon.
Save some energy for the other forums.

*Swat on the butt* Be on your way.

Welcome

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Is this a new Max common practice?

How come I didnt get one when I first joined?

I PROTEST

I protest ChilianFuckFace and CubanFuckFace from being here

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
Is this a new Max common practice?

How come I didnt get one when I first joined?

I PROTEST
Ok, bend over. And I promise this is gonna hurt you, more than it hurts me.

when i first read this i thought it was going to be exciting. but its just another new member trying to be all tough. oh well.

welcome. and fuck off.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
when i first read this i thought it was going to be exciting. but its just another new member trying to be all tough. oh well.

welcome. and fuck off.
Isn't it sad.