WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I will be banned.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
For starters,

It looks as though I'm going to be banned. :D

I know you will all miss me. :( Cutie Pies. :cool:

I don't think that the legacy that for_starters leaves behind will soon be forgotten. Months down the road, a son of a bitch flamer such as myself will enter WTF.com and flame the hell out of you all. And who of all people will you allude to? For_starters of course!

None of you truly know me. I'm not really the evil sadistic person that I've made myself out to be, although many or all of you will find that impossible to believe. It's just that being an ass is so fucking hilarious that I couldn't stop. :D Even if I tried.

I would like to thank the members of WTF.com for filling my life with laughter in times of stress. Some of you are master flamers and really took it to me. Others, and this may be disputed, were simply owned by for_starters!

I never meant any of my posts to actually be internalized. I may be wrong in assuming, but now realize that some people may have actually took some of my posts to heart. If this is the case, I apologize, I did not mean for it to go that far.

This post was not designed to solicit your support, I already expect to be voted off the "island" and realize that it is an inevitable event that will soon occur.

I suspect that I will be made out to be a clown as a result of this post. But that's okay. I will not be here much longer.

Good luck in life.

I'm out.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok...Who are YOU? And where do you geht off posting for For_starters?

Dude,apologies are Just words,and when the words that wound are said,
sometimes 'words' will never be enough..bandaid on broken arm thing. WE know you're just playing.
Not all of us have ill feelings toward you(3).RELAX.This site,in some case's
are just for alter ego's to soar(or too sore).Even you have a 'Do not cross ' line somewhere.
I can bet your plea will be falling on deaf ear's but,
There are two ladie's in paticular you should try to say im sorry to.

all you need to do is calm down a bit there sparkie. Damn man you just need to focus on making friends here not rivals dont be suck a dick

i just think that his supposed "flaming" was just bullshit and nonsense. not as intelligible as mr.newbie's, cause he came off as illiterate most of the time. but still illogical and immature to say the least. if he had something of substance to say, and tried to convey some type of intelligence he may not have come off as such an assclown. mostly i just think he was enjoying the ability to post as flagrant and offensive a message as possible without regard for any type of decency. most of the shit he said was just ignorant, occasionally something he wrote was a bit funny. but when it came to wishing death to kids and to a soldier in a foreign country fighting in a war i think that that's when the "stooges" became totally unacceptable.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
like ghetfuct said it propbrably id falling on deaf ears im sad to say iv already voted im pretty sure it want 4 u because you hant caused me trouble lately. what youve said has definately repented yourself i now feel sorry for you. but if your lucky you wont be kicked off and then youll have a second chance u join us and let ur stupid friend take ur place in the three shitheads group but were not sure yet. but ur right you know....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't know For_Starters, its still a damn close race, you might come off lucky, hell, you're idiotic friend might be voted off before you and he isn't even part of the game!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alter egos? In this forum? Oh, c'mon, we act like this IRL, too.....

Just kidding.

Actually, since I have recieved my apologies, and I think everyone can say that the flames against us and Kitana were absolutely vicious, I'm pretty cooled off.

Even posting in a forum, an apology is still and apology, and actually could mean more because it is completly placed where every one can read it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
he said... along with his friends

I HONESTLY hope her husband DIES

That can not beforgiven

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good point Kit, but I am trying...I am really, really trying to defeat my inner anger and thirst for hatred. Im trying to be nice to those who would be unworthy of it in a face to face environment, and since I cant bitch slap them with a bat to feed my desire for vengence, I will just try to accept the apologies and continue my life. That doesnt mean I will be forgetting or forgiving, just that the apology is accepted.

There is a difference between accepting an apology and forgiving.

CL thinks alot differently than I do. As in, alot differently. I dont think he would accept the apology if all three of them promised to lay on the ground and grovel at his feet for the rest of eternity.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Good point Kit, but I am trying...I am really, really trying to defeat my inner anger and thirst for hatred. Im trying to be nice to those who would be unworthy of it in a face to face environment, and since I cant bitch slap them with a bat to feed my desire for vengence, I will just try to accept the apologies and continue my life. That doesnt mean I will be forgetting or forgiving, just that the apology is accepted.

There is a difference between accepting an apology and forgiving.

CL thinks alot differently than I do. As in, alot differently. I dont think he would accept the apology if all three of them promised to lay on the ground and grovel at his feet for the rest of eternity.

i don't think i need to try....

its not with in my efforts to give a damn. My husband read those words... he took note of them. Thats enough for me.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
i don't think i need to try....

its not with in my efforts to give a damn. My husband read those words... he took note of them. Thats enough for me.
for starters,

i can't find the post with what i said...but i'm pretty sure that i didn't say anything really bad about your husband, can you please quote me?

sorry and thanks.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
for starters,

i can't find the post with what i said...but i'm pretty sure that i didn't say anything really bad about your husband, can you please quote me?

sorry and thanks.

brit deleted it.

so i can not quote ya

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
brit deleted it.

so i can not quote ya
for starters...

so that's why i couldn't find it. jeez. wasted quite a bit of time searching for what I had said... :(

all is not lost.

Sorry _kitana_

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
for_starters said:
for starters...

so that's why i couldn't find it. jeez. wasted quite a bit of time searching for what I had said... :(

all is not lost.

Sorry _kitana_
im afraid that may be a huge loss on your part your time is limited and this be your last day soo i fairwell the great and most hated by all the wrong people

FOR_STARTERS
rest in peace and let your terrible hated memory go on for the ages