WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i wish...

then get a job and get the fuck out of here :mfinger:

you're annoying me already with your useless bullshit.

kthxbye

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
"And thou shall count to three not four or two, five is too long and six is all wrong, three shall be the number you shall count to nor one or... will you shut up allreadey"

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
deus_ex_machina said:
be a prostitute! even ugly girls can get a LITTLE bit of money
bwahahaha... you get 10 cool points for being hilarious.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
blueangels632 said:
damn i wish i could work !!!!!
No you don't, cause once you work your life is over (in a sense).
it just paves the way to responsibility, then car, then parties, then jail, and so on!!!! after a while you ll marry and have a neno or 2 then it really sucks because now you have to work....No more given the boss the bird cause guess what???? You need that fuckin money.....

Damn I wish I could lay on my ass..... :mfinger:

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey

Are you gay by the way? I know someone with that name that is gay? Neways, yes just get a fucking job and stop crying over not having one like a little baby! :slap:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..cherish these moments you have to lay on your ass and sleep all day...ive been working since i was 14...and im 21...ive got student loans up the ass....i know ill be working for the next 40 years of my life....so enjoy man....oh yeah.....short-n-sexy....wtf did you say? didnt make any sense...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea relish what you have or go get a fucking job

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm 14... and I work in a park.

Let me say, it is freakin' the shit.

I play solitaire during down-time, ride around in a golf cart and kick out people who are drinking, and generally get paid minimum wage to fuck around.

Too bad monday is my last day of work...

I got the job because I had poor grades (long story, did no schoolwork for an entire year). However, I learned my lesson and got on the honor role...

And my reward?

Why, losing my job of course. Hard work is never rewarded :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
No you don't, cause once you work your life is over (in a sense).
it just paves the way to responsibility, then car, then parties, then jail, and so on!!!! after a while you ll marry and have a neno or 2 then it really sucks because now you have to work....No more given the boss the bird cause guess what???? You need that fuckin money.....

Damn I wish I could lay on my ass..... :mfinger:
soooooooooooo fucking true!

I wish i didnt have to work! i wish CL made 3xs what he does so I could watch soap operas and keep my hair in rollers all day!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
soooooooooooo fucking true!

I wish i didnt have to work! i wish CL made 3xs what he does so I could watch soap operas and keep my hair in rollers all day!
YEAH! FUCK YEAH!! I'm right there with you....not the soaps and rollers thing though.... :thumbsup: