WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i won that bet!

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
i am generally considered a fairly calm, cool headed person, i never came up with any sick demented stories or any of that. , then my friend bet me that i couldnt do it. well lets see what you think,

fire fire burning screams fill the air, acid acid dripping you hear the sound of the vicious liquid touching the skin. the hiss of demented pleasure, the groan of pain, then the sharp reprisal from the damned. why, why is it that when you die you must reach past this test of your existence, who can reach beyond the tortures of the damned to find themselves whole in the aftermath of the unholy conflict. the fires burn for centuries, the devil doused the fire then, covering the ashes of the consumed hordes with the everlasting feuel, the flame again leapt forth, and the very skin doth burn. thy penance is to be pulled to safety by the thing which you fear, the skinless arms of those who find refuge from the heat under the ashes of those gone before, in the pockets of tortured life in which you cannot die, though you can feel the torturous pain of the unending fire, and once the damned ones are trodden down, the war passes you by and the fires burn on. untill after the unholy host is driven out, and the colonists of the new age make their home upon the very place which you found yourself stuggling to escape the horrid sight of the skinless hands of the survivors of the damed, pulling you down, that thing which you feared is the very thing which kept you from being consumed by the unholy flame. the acid has devoured thy friends and thy enemies, the fire has consumed thy life, and now you are the one they fear, the skinless arm from which they flee that one who has a deeper understanding, who would pull them beneath the earth, to save their souls, from the fate of the ones who went before, to become the damned for all time. the creatures in the night, the ones that they make up stories about saying that you eat children, then, forgetfulness, thee the one feared, the one who saved souls unto damnation, they forget thee, and thy existence continues on some lesser level, having no thing to restore thy beuty, nor thy strength. and now that evil thing is gone, and you be damned forever to watch over the flocks by night.
BY: kyle E.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sounds evil, but good. I got lost in the 4th sentance or so.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Thing is it sounds like a bunch of evil sounding words thrown together. Was probally good. but I got utterly lost half way through it.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
hmmmm...

ill see what i can do and maybe post an edited version, then ill let youknow and see whhat you think when its more clear. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
damknowitall said:
ill see what i can do and maybe post an edited version, then ill let youknow and see whhat you think when its more clear. :thumbsup:
Maybe a few sentences and paragraphs?

</rant>

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That would help. and some real words please! Thanks.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
???

its free verse...but ok ill see whhat i can do :)