WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I wonder what goes on in Cuddles' head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#1


Dear Cuddles:

Do you know that we all hate you? Do you understand that the only person who really likes you is Smoke, and for a reason? Do you think it's our fault that everyone lashes out at you, that you've done nothing to provoke this? Do you think we're the ones with the problem, that we're bullies with no reason to act out towards you? You seem to have this mentality that you're innocent, that we're the "meanies". So I want to know. What goes on in the skull of yours? Do you really think you're the victim here?
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#2
Funny, I just got done leading a discussion about provoked anger. She definitely brings it upon herself I'd say; post-by-post, Cuddles I wonder if you grew up with any regard to courtesy in your life, maybe it's just me.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#3
I dont hate her. But I also dont think that ANYTHING goes on in her head.

Icky is showing his mean side.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#4
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm really curious.

Of course, by saying all, I know that there's an exception to every rule. It's merely a generalization.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#5
I wonder the same thing
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#6
Icarus said:


Dear Cuddles:

Do you know that we all hate you? Do you understand that the only person who really likes you is Smoke, and for a reason? Do you think it's our fault that everyone lashes out at you, that you've done nothing to provoke this? Do you think we're the ones with the problem, that we're bullies with no reason to act out towards you? You seem to have this mentality that you're innocent, that we're the "meanies". So I want to know. What goes on in the skull of yours? Do you really think you're the victim here?
Hmm, you really want to know. Well here it goes.

Stress
anger
guilt
MY MOM
death
tiredness everyday because I work 45 to 50 hours a week
depression
love
hate

Want me to keep going on? My list can get longer.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#7
That's quite a formidable list, and I sympathize with almost all of them since I know the feelings.

However, you haven't answered many of my questions. Do you think that we're bullies and we're being mean to you, unprovoked?
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#8
Cuddles said:
Hmm, you really want to know. Well here it goes.

Stress
anger
guilt
MY MOM
death
tiredness everyday because I work 45 to 50 hours a week
depression
love
hate

Want me to keep going on? My list can get longer.

I dont see me on that list anywhere :mad:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#9
tzedek said:
I dont see me on that list anywhere :mad:
You guys are not on my list because, I am up here for a reason to blow and relieve some of the stress and anger I do have. It makes me feel better.

The other question I need to answer is that no, I don't see you all as meanies. Yes it is just a site and I am just here to give you all a hard time to be funny, not to be a bitch. I don't know you in real life; you don't know me in real life. I might say stuff about you or whoever else, but it does not mean I really mean it. It is just the Internet, everyone who posts up here can act immature and stupid, but it is all just for fun and games. Yes I may act stupid or immature up here. When it comes to real life situations outside of this site or the Internet period, I do have my priorities. No, I don't act like this at work, in front of my mom, and or in public. Now when it comes to just joking around and having fun for laughs, because everyone needs a laugh every once in a while, I will with my boyfriend and so forth. I don't mean any harm on this site, and I know you don't either. That is the other question I have answered.

I am going to bed now that I have exsplained what I had to say. It is almost 12:00am and I need to get to bed and wake up early for work.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#11
Icarus said:


Dear Cuddles:

Do you know that we all hate you? Do you understand that the only person who really likes you is Smoke, and for a reason?
Why am I brought into this convo? Because I'm friends with her?
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#13
Damn!!! That's alot of tricks...
so whats your record....I remember you telling us stories about that Stretch pants convention.....6 of those porkers in one sitting!....and when they brought out the ranch pool....You recalled it as a mixture of anticipation, glee, and the primal will to survive....heavy stuff man....no pun intended
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#14
[tbsrk]I don't have a problem with Cuddles. It's all gravy.[/tbsrk]

[tbsrk in B+T]What a stupid bitch. Cries about everything. Nobody cares, you are a waste of life energy, please go set your house on fire.[/tbsrk in B+T]
 
#15
Congratulations Cuddles. You obviously seem to give a fuck, you were online since Midnight. Please, just leave these forums. You're a stupid bitch, no one likes you, you have disgusting hateful thoughts. You may fit the perfect description of a wtf.com member, but the fact remains, you suck at life, and should die. Leave.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#16
Cuddles said:
I am up here for a reason to blow and relieve some of the stress and anger I do have. It makes me feel better.
Dr. MaxPower is in. :thumbsup:

Open........
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#17
MagicHobo said:
Congratulations Cuddles. You obviously seem to give a fuck, you were online since Midnight. Please, just leave these forums. You're a stupid bitch, no one likes you, you have disgusting hateful thoughts. You may fit the perfect description of a wtf.com member, but the fact remains, you suck at life, and should die. Leave.
What a nice thought. Just threat people to die, how nice. That is how you get cockfarmed fucker. Keep telling people to die some more and see what happens. On another note, how the fuck and I a disgusting hateful person with hateful thoughts when you are the one telling me to die? Oh and by the way, my life does not suck. I have a life, I work, I obviously make more money than you do since you are only 14 with no job because you are too young. Oh and not to mention you probably have not even gone through puberty yet. So when you do, then you can come back and flame like a real man. :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#19
Cuddles said:
What a nice thought. Just threat people to die, how nice. That is how you get cockfarmed fucker. Keep telling people to die some more and see what happens.
Please realize what forum you're in. That guy hasn't been here half the time you have, and is already 200 x's a better poster than your retarded ass.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#20
MaxPower said:
Dr. MaxPower is in. :thumbsup:

Open........
Nurse Power..you know goddamned well I'm the ONLY Doctor in the hizzouse.
Eh,you've always been cool though,I'll let you carry my bag. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.