WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'am gonna leave this place

Will Johnny actually leave?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes, but will be back under a different user.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, two day's away don't count.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • If we ban him, he will...

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Yes, its time for me to leave. I know you are all gonna cry and shit, and beg me to stay and stuff, but life is to short. I cant afford to stay at one place for to long, I would if I could but I'am doing it for my fans, you know.

thanks everybody for the fun! :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
johnny kuntz said:
Yes, its time for me to leave. I know you are all gonna cry and shit, and beg me to stay and stuff, but life is to short. I cant afford to stay at one place for to long, I would if I could but I'am doing it for my fans, you know.

asshat u dont announce ur leavein u just do it FAG!!!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I didn't see the need to create a new thread about this, so I added a poll to this thread. Vote away. :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
johnny kuntz said:

dude leave

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
johnny kuntz said:

Now that's how you get positive rep points.
:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Johnny, don't go. Who am I going to share a good flame with? If you really are serious about leaving, I hope you will reconsider. :mfinger:

R

RedOctober

A real Dutchman is a pain in the ass.
He will strike back on the moment you'd never expect any action.
We will never leave, because it is great fun to kick fat American asses. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
A real Dutchman is a pain in the ass, to other Dutchmen because they always Violate eachother Analy. Th3n th3y pu11 0u7 4nd 571ck 1T 1n 7h3 07h3r 9uy5 m0u7h.
That's right! be proud of who you ar3 :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
johnny kuntz said:

finnaly he can leave us. this has got to be his best post yet solong says the F.O.A.L

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Appologies to all. I must have been sleeping when I created the poll. There is now a new option added to the poll. Or maybe I knew everyone would vote for that instead. ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
johnny kuntz said:

Where are you going now, hell?

If you are, then go fuck yourself, if you aren't, go fuck yourself, and if this post is just a bunch of bullshit, then go fuck yourself. :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
BRiT said:
Appologies to all. I must have been sleeping when I created the poll. There is now a new option added to the poll. Or maybe I knew everyone would vote for that instead. ;)
it would have been nice if it WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!
its a bit obvious isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.