I'am gonna leave this place

Will Johnny actually leave?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes, but will be back under a different user.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, two day's away don't count.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • If we ban him, he will...

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unforgiven, I just saw some saled at 3.99$ for 36 pounds of that shit at the local flea market, you should go check it out man. Maybe there you can buy Tharuz a pair of shoes as well.

Sod

Spilly Talker
maybe i care :p

edit, whoops, only read first page didn't think there was 2. now spank my ass and call me stupid!

Unforgiven

That Guy
Bullshyt said:
Unforgiven, I just saw some saled at 3.99$ for 36 pounds of that shit at the local flea market, you should go check it out man. Maybe there you can buy Tharuz a pair of shoes as well.
wow... in 7-11 it costs 5 bucks for half a pound :(

Offalittle

Window Washer
RedOctober said:
A real Dutchman is a pain in the ass.
He will strike back on the moment you'd never expect any action.
We will never leave, because it is great fun to kick fat American asses. :D
Seriously, are you even still a country?

Great fucking plan, lure us to sleep with your inaction and then pounce with the ferocity of a dead bird.

Who fuck cares what a Dutchman thinks? You don’t do anything, make anything, buy anything or count in any measurable way. I don’t even think we would notice if the entire population ate a bullet.

But hey, post away. Someone, somewhere, may one day care.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
thank god your leaving score... I dont think you will tho... sorry you are too much of a chickenshyt!! sorry... had to say it...

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
Yes, its time for me to leave. I know you are all gonna cry and shit, and beg me to stay and stuff, but life is to short. I cant afford to stay at one place for to long, I would if I could but I'am doing it for my fans, you know.

thanks everybody for the fun! :thumbsup:
Well dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.......CYA BIATCH!! :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Looks like most people voted...

Will give it another day for a few more votes to trickle in, then will close and sticky this so we can revisit it later when he resurfaces. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.