WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'am gonna leave this place

Will Johnny actually leave?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes, but will be back under a different user.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, two day's away don't count.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • If we ban him, he will...

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unforgiven, I just saw some saled at 3.99$ for 36 pounds of that shit at the local flea market, you should go check it out man. Maybe there you can buy Tharuz a pair of shoes as well.

Sod

Spilly Talker
maybe i care :p

edit, whoops, only read first page didn't think there was 2. now spank my ass and call me stupid!

Unforgiven

That Guy
Bullshyt said:
Unforgiven, I just saw some saled at 3.99$ for 36 pounds of that shit at the local flea market, you should go check it out man. Maybe there you can buy Tharuz a pair of shoes as well.
wow... in 7-11 it costs 5 bucks for half a pound :(

Offalittle

Window Washer
RedOctober said:
A real Dutchman is a pain in the ass.
He will strike back on the moment you'd never expect any action.
We will never leave, because it is great fun to kick fat American asses. :D
Seriously, are you even still a country?

Great fucking plan, lure us to sleep with your inaction and then pounce with the ferocity of a dead bird.

Who fuck cares what a Dutchman thinks? You don’t do anything, make anything, buy anything or count in any measurable way. I don’t even think we would notice if the entire population ate a bullet.

But hey, post away. Someone, somewhere, may one day care.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
thank god your leaving score... I dont think you will tho... sorry you are too much of a chickenshyt!! sorry... had to say it...

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
Yes, its time for me to leave. I know you are all gonna cry and shit, and beg me to stay and stuff, but life is to short. I cant afford to stay at one place for to long, I would if I could but I'am doing it for my fans, you know.

thanks everybody for the fun! :thumbsup:
Well dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.......CYA BIATCH!! :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Looks like most people voted...

Will give it another day for a few more votes to trickle in, then will close and sticky this so we can revisit it later when he resurfaces. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.