WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ice Cold Boobies

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ever eat something cold, like an icee or sno-cone or something, and your tits just get impossibly cold it feels like somebody's twisting them to death!?

I hate this! NO amount of rubbing and hugging can make it stop! :confuse:

I don't think I've ever had THO from eating something cold.........atleast not that I remember....

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i have! they get like painfully hard.

i call it breasticles! breasts that are icicles :-D

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i have! they get like painfully hard.

i call it breasticles! breasts that are icicles :-D
I call them that too! But it sounds more like breast+testicles, the way you say it.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Have your b/f suck on them and warm them up. If he does it long enough, you will be perma-nipped for the next few days.

bnccoder said:
Have your b/f suck on them and warm them up. If he does it long enough, you will be perma-nipped for the next few days.
Bnc knows from experience. :thumbsup:

i have never had this! damn :( i've only had that from really cold weather, go figure.
/me shrugs.

necro

Postaholic
polaris_nine said:
Ever eat something cold, like an icee or sno-cone or something, and your tits just get impossibly cold it feels like somebody's twisting them to death!?

I hate this! NO amount of rubbing and hugging can make it stop! :confuse:
Uh, is painful cold hard boobah's the alternitive of when a dude is in an incredibly cold environment his penis shrinks? I mean, my dong's never played turtle while i was chillaxin' at DQ, but it could happen :p

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, it eventually went away, like after 15 minutes, and I was sore for another hour, but its all good.

Ramshank

^soooo cool^
what, a bit like brain freeze when you drink/eat something cold?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Scream Bitch said:
So you want your tits to feel like their being twistes to death? lol xD
What? How did you get that from my post? Why the hell would I want it!? It sucks!

well, look at the bright side.... at least nobody actually gave you a titty twister right at that moment:thumbsup:

teh anarchist said:
well, look at the bright side.... at least nobody actually gave you a titty twister right at that moment:thumbsup:
If they did, I'm sure they'd be in for something alot more painful themselves.....

How?

Maybe if it was a guy*pantomimes a karate kick in the nads*..but how would you manage to do that to a chick? :confused:

EDIT: Or did you only have guys in mind? Hmm..I sure appreciate your vote for the virtue of males. :thumbsdn:

RageAgainst said:
wow, titfreezes? boobiesicles? Damn, you learn something new everyday :thumbsup:
Indeed. :rolleyes:

Runningflame570 said:
Maybe if it was a guy*pantomimes a karate kick in the nads*..but how would you manage to do that to a chick? :confused:

EDIT: Or did you only have guys in mind? Hmm..I sure appreciate your vote for the virtue of males. :thumbsdn:
Doesn't matter........either way I'd put the hurt on 'em

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
wow, titfreezes? boobiesicles? Damn, you learn something new everyday :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Urm.. this has happened a few times but awhile back. I didn't name it though. :p