WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

icka is a street corner slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
bklstaind: i have no clue why all of those guys are saying you're cute or hot, because your not. youre fuckin UGLY AS HELL and you look like some slut on the corner
ickadotnu: that sucks
ickadotnu: do you want a tissue for your issues?
bklstaind: no actually i'd like the 50% of vision i lost back after seeing your horrid face
ickadotnu: maybe pearl vision can help you out or wiseeyes
bklstaind: what'd really help me is if you replaced your avatar with a pile of shit or somethin
ickadotnu: hahaha your from wtf.com
bklstaind: i lurk there, i dont post,so no, i'm not FROM it
ickadotnu: ok
ickadotnu: im a sexy bitch
ickadotnu: how bout some bloody poon on your head?
bklstaind: youre ugly. and you look disgusting, period
ickadotnu: so.... no bloody poon then?
bklstaind: ive wasted enough time with u, i'll be back later to assure you of your fuckin uglyness.
bklstaind signed off at 1:17:41 PM.

this made me giggle a lot!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
10 to 1 odds he went and jerked off after having spoken with a non-inflatable gurl for the first time.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't even sweat that idiot. He is a dumb fuck. Please lurk this asshole:

BLOW ME

MaxPower said:
10 to 1 ods he went and jerked off after having spoken with a non-inflatable gurl for the first time.
And you watched! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i dont think icka is ugly......i'd hit it

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
get his address. I will kill him and If I am too far away I garantee I know someone close who is willing to do me a favor. Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa!!! Seriously tho. I will and your fucking hot. I happen to like street corner whores. J/K hehe

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
SouthWolf said:
get his address. I will kill him and If I am too far away I garantee I know someone close who is willing to do me a favor. Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa!!! Seriously tho. I will and your fucking hot. I happen to like street corner whores. J/K hehe
wow! mafia internet boy huh?
it's hot!

SouthWolf said:
Don't you think that you're taking an insult a little too hard? Is calling someone ugly really enough to kill someone...?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
deus_ex_machina said:
Don't you think that you're taking an insult a little too hard? Is calling someone ugly really enough to kill someone...?
eh he was kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.