Icp

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
what is it with this fucking place and the insane clown posse...

Its fucking gimmick music.

"Oh listen to us...we're different....we uh....we....dress like Clowns! But not regular clowns...nah fool...some straight gangsta clowns....from...from da hood.....yo.... :( "

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I have a truckload of fake pussies for the InsaneClownPosse! I need to know what to do with'm. I damn sure can't fuck'm all myself!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
what is it with this fucking place and the insane clown posse...

Its fucking gimmick music.

"Oh listen to us...we're different....we uh....we....dress like Clowns! But not regular clowns...nah fool...some straight gangsta clowns....from...from da hood.....yo.... :( "

Woah their hoss, you need to step back. There is nothing like ICP, no one comes close.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dustinzgirl said:
Woah their hoss, you need to step back. There is nothing like ICP, no one comes close.
id put slipknot in the same category as them....one raps..one screams...they both cry about the same crap for 13 year olds

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUBAR said:
id put slipknot in the same category as them....one raps..one screams...they both cry about the same crap for 13 year olds
Whatever. Slipnot is not nearly as cool as ICP. I dont listen to them because they are cool. I listen to them because they are funny as fuck.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Damn you ICP! Damn you to hell! I hate ICP. They say a dark carnival viited them and told them the world will end. How stupid a dark carnival. I hope they go mute.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hmm..lets see. Well. I'll hafta think about it.
I might show up in a tux,AHH!! but I doubt it.
I'll probably show up naked like I always do..
And look your momma in the eyes and tell her FUCK YOU!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Hmm..lets see. Well. I'll hafta think about it.
I might show up in a tux,AHH!! but I doubt it.
I'll probably show up naked like I always do..
And look your momma in the eyes and tell her FUCK YOU!!
Now how can anyone not love that?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I.C.P. is the stupidest thing ever. Music about killing people. How can you get more fucking retarded?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
I.C.P. is the stupidest thing ever. Music about killing people. How can you get more fucking retarded?
I stab people
4-5 people every day
I tried to stop
But there aint no fucking way

That is just sexy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hear voices, one voice in particular, comes into my head perpendicular....

Jacobs word rocks!

PS I want a motherfucking chilito man!

LOL

Now Im listening to all thier tracks. This thread made me want to hear some ICP baby!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
I'm listening to Gene Chandler and it's a Groovy Situation. :thumbsup:
Well, if I dont know who they are and CL doesnt know who they are, it must be sissy la la music. and get the fuck outta here if you aint down with the clown.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
dustinzgirl said:
Well, if I dont know who they are and CL doesnt know who they are, it must be sissy la la music. and get the fuck outta here if you aint down with the clown.
It's old music. Now I'm listening to Afternoon Delight. :thumbsup: