WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'd just like to note...

...That my ex girlfriend is the biggest piece of shit ever. Do you know how she left me? She fucking had her new boyfriend, a 21-y/o, drunk, drug addict, call me from a fucking skating rink on a Friday night I was left alone, and he had one of his other fucking whores call me a fucking pussy over the phone cause none of them had the fucking balls to say it to my goddamn face. Suffice it to say it was this dick's job to try and ruin my life and ruin it he did. Dude I got so fucking pissed that now I'm not just bi, I'm fucking gay. I hate women in my own special way. Nothing against individual womans, but women as a whole are teh suck. *nods sagely*

And that's all I've to say.

Reqium

Tenderony
At least you came out of the closet and said. " Im here, Im queer" Goodluck with that.. Not all women are bad. You just met the portion that sits int he 95% of fucked up women. Bad luck.

okay, first thing. THANK YOU! You rock for not immediately -=smashing=- me for being teh gay. That rocks. Second. Yeah, I know not all women suck, just a very significant majority. But I've found out that dating guys usually comes with a lot less of the crappy drama, and a lot more of the fun kind. The kind that revolves around sex.

Ahh, sex....

Sorry.

Anywho, you get my point. I have a lot better times dating cute boys than I do dating cute girls. Fuck, my ex wasn't even cute. She was pudgy and the only cute thing about her was if you poked her the right way, she'd make different sounds. She was like her own musical instrument, which worked fine since we were both in band at the time. "One time, at band camp," I smashed some kid in the kneecaps with my ex's rifle. Yeah. She was a flaggot. Flung around them big wooden rifles.

God damn I'm ranty when I'm drunk.

Reqium said:
At least you came out of the closet and said. " Im here, Im queer" Goodluck with that.. Not all women are bad. You just met the portion that sits int he 95% of fucked up women. Bad luck.

Going completely gay after just one fuck-up with a girl, damn. Try a few others ones, a couple of em are actually nice and hot. But if your not going back to hetero then at least you have the balls to admit your gay, for that I congratulate you.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
you shame the name of your family asshole

drown bitch

drop to the fucking floor

magnolia

Postaholic
Your ex is a certified bitch. Not that I'm trying to talk you out of being gay, but maybe you'd just want to stay bi for a bit. One imature little shit shouldn't ruin your fun. But that's just me. If u truly want to be gay, then I say go for it. Bless and good luck with everything.

magnolia

Postaholic
tharuz said:

drown bitch

and if u wanna talk to him like that, take it to b&t cuz this isn't the place for it. You know the rules.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
if i was u, ide go beat the living shit outa the kid who called me a pussy over the phone (if hes 2 big bring a fuking bat) and just make him it his own words. then ide thro a fit with ur ex, and start swearing my ass off. dude ur ex was a big ass bitch and i hope she is homeless. as far as the bieng gay thing, just because of ONE bad relationship should not mean to thro it all down the drain, personolly i cant see wat a guy has that a gurl doesnt (persoanality wise) GL, finding another relationship, wether its a male or female, hey, as long as u happy

Max Jimbo

Flame Bait
Ian Keith said:
...That my ex girlfriend is the biggest piece of shit ever. Do you know how she left me? She fucking had her new boyfriend, a 21-y/o, drunk, drug addict, call me from a fucking skating rink on a Friday night I was left alone, and he had one of his other fucking whores call me a fucking pussy over the phone cause none of them had the fucking balls to say it to my goddamn face. Suffice it to say it was this dick's job to try and ruin my life and ruin it he did. Dude I got so fucking pissed that now I'm not just bi, I'm fucking gay. I hate women in my own special way. Nothing against individual womans, but women as a whole are teh suck. *nods sagely*

You're better off without her if that's the kind of man shes into. Go kick this guys ass and show him that you're not the stereotypical gay guy.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I am sure that you're not gay because of bad experiences with women, that's just not practical. From what it sounds like, you already made up your mind that you were bi, and now you're going to completely gay, which is fine. But if you do choose to date the oposite sex again, I recommend tom boys since you might like a rugged girl, you know someone who is outgoing and while enjoying shopping, wants to do other things like hiking or catch a baseball game. Tom boys really know how to hang out with a guy and relate, and it seems that you might share the same qualities in other things too.
But guys are great too.
Piss in her mouth while she sleeps next time you see her. ;)

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
Umm...

Ian Keith said:

Obviously, she was a bitch and all the other swear words. But you know, being gay for the rest of your life could be a bad idea. Have you ever been fucked in the ass by a gay? Probably not. And neither have I. But maybe you should try a few more, because not all of us are bad. And who knows, maybe gays are still a good choice. And I have no idea what I'm talking about so pay no attention to me.

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
Somebody has sand up their ass.

tharuz said:

drown bitch

Somebody needs to scratch their ass, get the thorn out of their foot and start waking up on the right side of the bed. Damn, you need ANGER MANAGEMENT. Or you could go to hell. That sounds good, too.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Ian Keith said:

good work power to ya but all women arent that bad just most of them at my school

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tharuz said:

drown bitch

piss off tharuz at least he can get with someone from either sex unlike you ur just jelous

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Ian Keith said:

I say call her up and call her a stupid bitch who will never amount to anythign more then an object, and dude you're really gonna screw a guy over her?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Daymn, so you like it up the poopshoot huh? Just be careful ya know..with all the stds n shit goin aruond. And yeah...beat that asshole with a bat...then maybe go fudge packin...anyways...yeah..the whole pissing on her when shes asleep is a good idea...take care man...careful..
:mfinger: salutations to all