WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
kay heres my thing i think there should be more killing and crushing of spirit in the b&t section soand the noobs are a little cocky and need to be put into line. so we should do noob tasks by getting them to take a dignifed member of the b&t family e.g. broken scorch or gf imean if we can see if we have some more budding new tenth degree flamers. i intend to send the noobs tasks tell me what you think. i put this in this forum because of the relevance it has. i might pm the noobs the questions and tasks say a hate post on broken and let him deal qith him before we all jump in and flatten him unless broken loses then weve got a new master flamer lol so what do you think of that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
kay heres my thing i think there should be more killing and crushing of spirit in the b&t section soand the noobs are a little cocky and need to be put into line. so we should do noob tasks by getting them to take a dignifed member of the b&t family e.g. broken scorch or gf imean if we can see if we have some more budding new tenth degree flamers. i intend to send the noobs tasks tell me what you think. i put this in this forum because of the relevance it has. i might pm the noobs the questions and tasks say a hate post on broken and let him deal qith him before we all jump in and flatten him unless broken loses then weve got a new master flamer lol so what do you think of that.
So you're proposing like a Flame Gladiator thing?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sounds like fun.
Just so you know,nobody, I mean nobody will out do my flaminess. :p
It will not be done.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Sounds like fun.
Just so you know,nobody, I mean nobody will out do my flaminess. :p
It will not be done.
This is true. I can personally attest to the fact that ghayfuck....ahem...I mean gehtfuct is the biggest flamer I know.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
crazyshannon said:
Sounds interesting. But when are we no longer called noobs?
You've already proven yourself as keeping with the spirit of WTF.com with your hillarius photoshop antics. Atleast I can speak for myself when I say you have my respect. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Offalittle said:
Look G. I know you are upset I am dating your mom but lashing out at me is not going to make you feel better.
OH yeah well....my dad can beat up your dad......LOL.....get the fuck out of here IDIOT...... :mfinger: Learn how to play with the big kids then we'll talk.... :thumbsup:

Offalittle

Window Washer
G-string said:
get the fuck out of here IDIOT...... :mfinger: Learn how to play with the big kids then we'll talk.... :thumbsup:
I don't think so. Unless of course you are a-scared, is which case I will leave you be.

Status
Not open for further replies.