WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offalittle

Window Washer
badassmtbiker said:
lol big boys table. Nice. Aparantly you're lost, so let me help you. Get back to the illegitimate kids table.
Actually, the State of California prohibits me from contact with children so you sorry bastards are stuck with me. Lucky you. Get a pencil and paper you’re going to need to take notes in order to keep up.

Offalittle

Window Washer
Bullshyt said:
Sorry noob, but your cockiness doesn't play in.
Seriously, does that newbie stuff really make you happy? Sounds more like a cry for help. Do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better about yourself. Clearly there are some acceptance issues you need to face.

Offalittle

Window Washer
Bullshyt said:
I can't give you my business today.
That's ok. Just remember if you bottle this anger up for too long you will end up posting worthless insults to people in an online forum you will never meet in the real world.

Oh fuck, looks like we both may need help.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh no, I don't need help, I just shoot anything in my path when I'm angry, seems to do the job very well. :gun: :thumbsup:

Offalittle

Window Washer
Bullshyt said:
I just shoot anything in my path when I'm angry, seems to do the job very well. :gun: :thumbsup:
Was that you fucker? You damn near took off my pinky toe with that gun of yours.

morelos

lexicon incognito
shannon said:
Are you dissing my artwork? Or are you CHALLENGING me? FYI maybe I was using Paint; and maybe you could be using Illustrator and I'd ~still~ kick your ass in an image hack contest.
no, woman; it was not a challenge. i was merely pointing out that it bore EVERY SINGLE SIGNATURE of an ms paint image and NONE of a photoshop image.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
crazyshannon said:
Are you dissing my artwork? Or are you CHALLENGING me? FYI maybe I was using Paint; and maybe you could be using Illustrator and I'd ~still~ kick your ass in an image hack contest.
Morelos, Sounds like Shannon just threw down the gauntlet.

Morelos ---------------- CrazyShannon

morelos

lexicon incognito
actually, this is more how i took it:

Are you asking for a CHALLENGE!??!?!!???!!?​

but maybe that's just me :p

~ dan ~

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Offalittle said:
Actually, the State of California prohibits me from contact with children so you sorry bastards are stuck with me. Lucky you. Get a pencil and paper you’re going to need to take notes in order to keep up.
thanks for the warning.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Morelos, Sounds like Shannon just threw down the gauntlet.

Morelos ---------------- CrazyShannon
crazy shannon takes a brutal swordshot to the head KO

crazyshannon

Hoodrat
So basically, morelos has shown us that he likes to DISS the creations of others, even though he himself is as creative as a lukewarm slop of donkey dung. He pretends to be this savvy art critic when he's probably never made an animated gif in his life - kind of like those cheeto-eating fatasses who judge figure skating competitions.

Yet still, even tho I have already pointed this out, he somehow continues to talk, hoping that if he shows that he knows how to Copy and Paste images, he will somehow have a place beside me. There is no place for you in the art world, morelos. Accept.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
crazyshannon said:
So basically, morelos has shown us that he likes to DISS the creations of others, even though he himself is as creative as a lukewarm slop of donkey dung. He pretends to be this savvy art critic when he's probably never made an animated gif in his life - kind of like those cheeto-eating fatasses who judge figure skating competitions.

Yet still, even tho I have already pointed this out, he somehow continues to talk, hoping that if he shows that he knows how to Copy and Paste images, he will somehow have a place beside me. There is no place for you in the art world, morelos. Accept.
man you are such a dick

crazyshannon

Hoodrat
Yuck Fou - You're the guy who holds the flame contest, but the best you can do is call me a dick? If you're what I have to aspire to, I think I like it better as a noob.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
G-string said:
If you would kindly take that DICK out of your mouth so I could understand what your trying to say I will respond....:thumbsup:
wow you stupid piece of shit, stop taking my old insult that i left out.. Wow, you should ask me to teach you instead of copy pasting...

that was a exact copy of what i did before.. Thats just fucking ironic...

:mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.