WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

idea

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
how about one sticky birthday thread in chit chat that way no one can argue and no one can say it is dumb. and if they do, we can beat them silly.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Agree.
And plus, my bday is coming up soon. :p

That's a fantastic idea. Instead of having 50 bazillion birthday threads scattered around, we can have just one where people post their birthdays. Much cleaner. I approve.

G's-up

Postaholic
Sounds like a Weiner to me girlfriend............. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
the sticky or beating them silly part? LOL

Oh, I didnt know I had to pick one......BOTH! :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Good idea. God i hate being 13

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Good idea. God i hate being 13
being 13 was the funnest part of my life, I could do anything and get away with it. Have fun when your young dude.

magnolia

Postaholic
fan-tab-ulous idea! Now no whiney ppl can complaine and everyone is happy. Plus, it's easier to find than a billion and 2 threads about b-days.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This moment marks the first time one of my ideas was actually utililzed. Gee, thanks guys (and Brit!)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
dustinzgirl said:
This moment marks the first time one of my ideas was actually utililzed. Gee, thanks guys (and BRiT!)
It's so sad that it had to come to that... lets just hope everyone can play nicely now.

G's-up

Postaholic
Cant imagine why it would have to come to that.....just over 2 people getting their panties in a wad over stupid crap.....but just to keep the peace and to avoid this from happening again next year I guess it need be.....although I'll make sure NOT to start any birthday threads again.......LOL..... :)